JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I have to ask because I think the Loan Shark dude looks pretty cool. Will the Loan Shark or whomever loaned Mike the money steal Riley?. Rather offer her a job to work for them. Or even have Riley get Tempted by them to cheat on Mike.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Uhm. I am stuck... I have to go directly to the monday where the boss's man goes to Riley home ?

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Uhm. I am stuck... I have to go directly to the monday where the boss's man goes to Riley home ?
The scene for paying the debt will trigger automatically on the next Monday.

do not worry, you might though, pass through an entire week.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
That's probably third inquiry in this as(s)pect, we will take a look on it :D
In my case, I kept trying to click on the husband to see if it will trigger some hubby-wife action. I was thinking it would be random like the bathroom.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Probably I got a little to high expectations by the look of renders but... I don't want to be harsh and cut your wings at the start of your VN creator journey but as a VN lover I see sooooo much stuff to fix here... I would love to point them if you like but not everyone like criticism (even the fair one).
As you can see from the changes and feedback from people, we rather favorably turn to any feedback if it is constructive and, above all, objective, because it helps to improve the game. If, on the other hand, someone is not a fan of NTR games or sandboxes then their opinion is rather simply hurtful by its very nature, and certainly not objective. So, if you are not one of them, then go ahead and point them out here in comment or on my discord :)

Dec 14, 2021
I liked the version, but it was possible to do something else, so she says there is no money, he took out a gun and said to undress, or there is an unfinished building and there will be a nightclub or a brothel, and she will work there for her husband's debts money there, or not only you can earn money, and even you can earn with your piquant requests of visitors, and therefore, please, you can replace your husband's ass with the beautiful ass of the main character, and so good luck in the gam

Last edited:

PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
the game is cool, but while something is moving as it should, but slowly, I would like to add to see a friend with a dick and this friend hide this secret from everyone, and so good luck with the game and read the comment I agree that it is necessary to remove the husband from the naked ass and let there be a hero's ass in the morning

• Angry
Reactions: lemaro and Fooxied

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I liked the version, but it was possible to do something else, so she says there is no money, he took out a gun and said to undress, or there is an unfinished building and there will be a nightclub or a brothel, and she will work there for her husband's debts money there, or not only you can earn money, and even you can earn with your piquant requests of visitors, and therefore, please, you can replace your husband's ass with the beautiful ass of the main character, and so good luck in the gam
Okay, I'm going to write this once, and I'm not going to answer any more comments like this. Don't misunderstand me either. We have an idea of the plot, we know what we are aiming for and by what means we want to achieve it, and most importantly how we want to create our characters. If Wyatt had pulled out a gun and forced her to do so, it would have turned his character from serious and calm to a mere rapist. Meanwhile, he is simply doing his job. We also don't have the ability to create 20 scenes a week, and someone who has never created anything doesn't realize how much it costs in terms of time and money to release even those 5 scenes/month, so I'd like to emphasize this once, specifically - this is not the end of the Wyatt thread. Currently, we ended it this way. Why? Because in our opinion Riley would have acted this way and was unaware of the consequences. Over time, this ending will evolve.

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes