Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
So she needs to fall in love with someone else than her husband? No problem, provided it's a cute girl :D

Incidentally, I'm still wondering how she could fall in love with such a man.
I'm not sure Riley "needs to fall in love with someone else" in order to enjoy some cock... Check the future planned tags. If you actually pay attention to the story while playing, you can see seeds of corruption being planted in Riley's own thinking in regards to "flirting" and enjoying it. It's going to happen, and I don't think love is going to be involved, not in the way you're talking about "love". I think Riley is going to "love" cock, not the person its attached too. Well, unless she really becomes broken mentally down the road or the hubby does some stupid shit that Riley doesn't agree with.

Either way, lot of possibilities can happen and we just need to wait and see what Fooxie and crew give us over the coming updates. But yeah, check the OP and read the future planned tags. "Love"... :ROFLMAO:

randa

May 7, 2017
Is there a note when EOC is reached? In the quest Log the last one was "School Girl" and it is done.
And the 2nd Gh event where MC is touching the Dick happen as well.
With streaming, only 2 events? With and without Sweater?

Or are there more Scene to find and where are they?

flowUser

Aug 15, 2023
So i mean, that:
Richard He deserves it, to get some Blowjob or little doggy from Behinde.
Dean, can use She as Sex Slave.
Wilson, take Sex for better Note in School.

Content:
why there are so less Clothes?
too much money, and too less Content.

When this is a Sanbox, would there be a Option always at Home, that Riley can Take any Clothes?
So that, you are able to get out with any Outfit as You like?
Will it be to Hard For You?
Will it destroy your Scripts?
With more effort It is Possible you know it.
In many cases it could makes this Game very interesting!!
Something like Reputation Attributes or Something like this.
Not Correct Outfit in Someplace, make do Some Minus Points, but also Give You Other options!!

If You Know, that SomeThing Like This, will make, that the Gamers will Played it as Crazy,
Why you dont make it?

Think about it.

Last edited:

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Is there a note when EOC is reached? In the quest Log the last one was "School Girl" and it is done.
And the 2nd Gh event where MC is touching the Dick happen as well.
With streaming, only 2 events? With and without Sweater?

Or are there more Scene to find and where are they?
The EOC will be added in a new update. If you have no new quests in the quest log then you have reached the end of the first episode. This was just a release, for everything you have to wait a little.

So i mean, that:

Content:

When this is a Sanbox, would there be a Option always at Home, that Riley can Take any Clothes?
Not Correct Outfit in Someplace, make do Some Minus Points, but also Give You Other options!!

If You Know, that SomeThing Like This, will make, that the Gamers will Played it as Crazy,
Why you dont make it?

Think about it.
I don't want to sound unkind, but haven't you thought about the fact that people realize such things as they get down to some serious project? We realize the possibilities, the things we can add, the plot development, but it all comes down to one thing.... money. Give us $10k a month, and all these things will be added, new renderers hired, and new updates will be more frequent and bigger.

Don't get me wrong, we're happy when someone throws up ideas, but sometimes they're not feasible with the current lineup and current funds, or would take too much time needed for other things. Creating a not too long scene takes about a week.

Reactions: lemaro and JasDoc

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
The EOC will be added in a new update. If you have no new quests in the quest log then you have reached the end of the first episode. This was just a release, for everything you have to wait a little.

I don't want to sound unkind, but haven't you thought about the fact that people realize such things as they get down to some serious project? We realize the possibilities, the things we can add, the plot development, but it all comes down to one thing.... money. Give us $10k a month, and all these things will be added, new renderers hired, and new updates will be more frequent and bigger.

Don't get me wrong, we're happy when someone throws up ideas, but sometimes they're not feasible with the current lineup and current funds, or would take too much time needed for other things. Creating a not too long scene takes about a week.
This community doesn't exactly attract thinkers, deep or otherwise... :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Bagley and Fooxied

fatguyx

Feb 6, 2018

Hey, just want say you did a great job, please keep going, I really look forward!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fooxied

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
So i mean, that:

Content:

Why you dont make it?

Think about it.
ehh.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Fooxied

daz2510

Mar 26, 2021
I see mind control in the future tags, Dev could you give a clue what is planned as I have to admit I'm a big fan of that niche.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I see mind control in the future tags, Dev could you give a clue what is planned as I have to admit I'm a big fan of that niche.
I'm afraid that rather an individual episode. We have a small outline of the whole plot, some checkpoints, it is not yet fully completed and it is very fluid, so everything can still be added, but currently with this one tag there may be rather one scene or two. Unless there are more fans of course and a lot of interest.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes