Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
The game is really good. Character design, environment design, plot, everything is perfect. By taking almost everyone's comments seriously, responding to them and having a website for this game when other developers don't even have a proper patreon account, it's clear that you take your job as a developer seriously.

Dude, the only thing missing from your game is sex with that chick!

We played a whole episode, not a long episode, but the character doesn't have a single decent sex scene. You introduced us to a bunch of characters and we don't even see oral sex or anything except for her husband. You put a fucking hole in the toilet with a 33% chance of a scene. When I finally see the scene, she shoots her hand and pulls back. In adult play, is this chick listening to the angel next to her? If she's horny, why is she suddenly acting like a sinless nun? Have the character grab the dick and show us the scene.

Keep telling your story, no one is interfering with you, but we gamers go into these games to see things and your character is not a sinless angel. Please don't let the character continue to behave like this.

Sorry for my english. This is not my first language.
Just give us a little more time. I know that most players play mainly for sexual activities, but some want to get into the story as well, and revealing all the cards in the first episode would spoil the reality and immersion :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
The game is really good. Character design, environment design, plot, everything is perfect. By taking almost everyone's comments seriously, responding to them and having a website for this game when other developers don't even have a proper patreon account, it's clear that you take your job as a developer seriously.

Dude, the only thing missing from your game is sex with that chick!

We played a whole episode, not a long episode, but the character doesn't have a single decent sex scene. You introduced us to a bunch of characters and we don't even see oral sex or anything except for her husband. You put a fucking hole in the toilet with a 33% chance of a scene. When I finally see the scene, she shoots her hand and pulls back. In adult play, is this chick listening to the angel next to her? If she's horny, why is she suddenly acting like a sinless nun? Have the character grab the dick and show us the scene.

Keep telling your story, no one is interfering with you, but we gamers go into these games to see things and your character is not a sinless angel. Please don't let the character continue to behave like this.

Sorry for my english. This is not my first language.
"Dude", perhaps you should read the future planned tags for the game before you post something like this, or, you know, ask? This is a FIRST release of a game, considering it was less than a month ago and a short update is planned for the 15th of this month, I'd say we're on track to start getting some sex soon. There are not many story driven games that have had a full out "sex" scene in a games first release unless the dev is going straight for the character to trip and fall onto some dick. You can already see the seeds of corruption creeping in to Riley's thoughts, so ain't no full time angel on her shoulder.

Here are the planned tags for future updates:
Planned Tags:
Anal Sex, Bdsm, Creampie, Dilf, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Group sex, Humiliation, Incest, Interracial, Lesbian, Milf, Multiple Penetration, Netorare, Prostitution, Rape, Sex Toys, Spanking, Swinging, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Fantasy, Mind control, Monster

Don't worry, they'll be plenty of "dick grabbing" incoming soon. Maybe wait a few updates if you want full out sex, but most of us appreciate there being some sort of story behind what is happening here. If you want a full out fuckfest from the start, than I suggest checking out The Prison Guard by Trash Panda and come back to this one in a few updates.

Peace.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
"Dude", perhaps you should read the future planned tags for the game before you post something like this, or, you know, ask? This is a FIRST release of a game, considering it was less than a month ago and a short update is planned for the 15th of this month, I'd say we're on track to start getting some sex soon. There are not many story driven games that have had a full out "sex" scene in a games first release unless the dev is going straight for the character to trip and fall onto some dick. You can already see the seeds of corruption creeping in to Riley's thoughts, so ain't no full time angel on her shoulder.

Planned Tags:
Anal Sex, Bdsm, Creampie, Dilf, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Group sex, Humiliation, Incest, Interracial, Lesbian, Milf, Multiple Penetration, Netorare, Prostitution, Rape, Sex Toys, Spanking, Swinging, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Fantasy, Mind control, Monster

Don't worry, they'll be plenty of "dick grabbing" incoming soon. Maybe wait a few updates if you want full out sex, but most of us appreciate there being some sort of story behind what is happening here. If you want a full out fuckfest from the start, than I suggest checking out The Prison Guard by Trash Panda and come back to this one in a few updates.

Peace.
Great. :)

Ekkolaizer

Jun 18, 2022
Just give us a little more time. I know that most players play mainly for sexual activities, but some want to get into the story as well, and revealing all the cards in the first episode would spoil the reality and immersion :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First of all, thank you for your reply. I would like to say that I agree with you. Of course, showing direct sex scenes and having the character have sex with anyone would spoil the realism. Even I was immersed in the story with this method of yours.

I guess my fear is that games with such beautiful renders and story-heavy gameplay will be abandoned and we gamers will see nothing.

Whatever you're doing, Dev, you're on the right track. I will support you on patreon for the next update. Please don't leave the game.

Thanks for everything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fooxied

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
First of all, thank you for your reply. I would like to say that I agree with you. Of course, showing direct sex scenes and having the character have sex with anyone would spoil the realism. Even I was immersed in the story with this method of yours.

I guess my fear is that games with such beautiful renders and story-heavy gameplay will be abandoned and we gamers will see nothing.

Whatever you're doing, Dev, you're on the right track. I will support you on patreon for the next update. Please don't leave the game.

Thanks for everything.
Don't worry friend, if there is no present abandoned tag for the game, the game still has potential and the dev will continue the game eventually. :)

Reactions: Ekkolaizer

Ekkolaizer

Jun 18, 2022

Planned Tags:

Peace.
Thank you for taking the time to explain to me. As with my answer to Dev, I guess I was afraid that this game would be abandoned like my other favorite games and I wanted to see something. You are absolutely right, we should wait a bit and advance the story first.

Reactions: Cybernetics

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to explain to me. As with my answer to Dev, I guess I was afraid that this game would be abandoned like my other favorite games and I wanted to see something. You are absolutely right, we should wait a bit and advance the story first.
You can always jump into the discord and chat with Fooxied and other fans as well. From what we can see, it's not going anywhere any time soon. He has a vision and the team is working towards it.

Don't worry friend, if there is no present abandoned tag for the game, the game still has potential and the dev will continue the game eventually. :)
Not eventually, its currently being worked on. Testers get a test version of the next release in about 7-9 days, then public will get the next release on 9/15 as long as everything goes to plan. ;)

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
You can always jump into the discord and chat with Fooxied and other fans as well. From what we can see, it's not going anywhere any time soon. He has a vision and the team is working towards it.

Not eventually, its currently being worked on. Testers get a test version of the next release in about 7-9 days, then public will get the next release on 9/15 as long as everything goes to plan. ;)
Thank for the heads up. :)

Reactions: Cybernetics

ZloyProfi

Jul 20, 2020
Great start, the new Anna is coming, but I think the physics of the chest should be tightened up in future animations, otherwise it’s just like 2 silicone balls look (. For example, like in Inside Jennifer. I wish the developers good luck and stability, I will support financially, my favorite genre and not hack, it is commendable.
Question - how many animations and renderers +- will be in each addition?

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Great start, the new Anna is coming, but I think the physics of the chest should be tightened up in future animations, otherwise it’s just like 2 silicone balls look (. For example, like in Inside Jennifer. I wish the developers good luck and stability, I will support financially, my favorite genre and not hack, it is commendable.
Question - how many animations and renderers +- will be in each addition?
Thanks! We plan to release at least one small update every month. The next one is scheduled for September 15 and will have about 300-400 renders. The number of animations strictly depends on the conent in a given update.

As for the earlier animations, we realize that in the long run creating them in daz3d is a shot in the knee, however, we are close to the money amount that will allow us to hire animators working in Maya/Blender, which will significantly improve their quality.

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Thanks! We plan to release at least one small update every month. The next one is scheduled for September 15 and will have about 300-400 renders. The number of animations strictly depends on the conent in a given update.

As for the earlier animations, we realize that in the long run creating them in daz3d is a shot in the knee, however, we are close to the money amount that will allow us to hire animators working in Maya/Blender, which will significantly improve their quality.
Thanks for the transparency, good luck with the game!

FWIW I agree that animations are not super important - better to progress with the story and let the imagination fill in the gaps haha

Will certain routes be eventually optional? For example, I can tell certain corruption paths are blackmail (which I understand appeals to some).

Reactions: banqwert

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Thanks for the transparency, good luck with the game!

FWIW I agree that animations are not super important - better to progress with the story and let the imagination fill in the gaps haha

Will certain routes be eventually optional? For example, I can tell certain corruption paths are blackmail (which I understand appeals to some).
We will slowly add more paths, we wanted to let the storyline come to an "interesting" moment at the beginning, and then start to separate it, giving the player at least a small influence on it. However, we don't want to add too many paths, because with our small team capabilities, the game would become too sprawling and take too long to complete. Which doesn't change the fact that we will do our best to complete it in 2.5 - 3 years and give the player significant opportunities to influence it!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
#Poll 2 - Lingerie scene

It's time for another poll!
This time a choice of lingerie, in which Riley will already show up in the next update! As usual, voting is available for Inquisitive+ tiers.
Voting will continue until tomorrow, as I am getting down to creating this scene on Thursday and it will appear as the fifth scene already in this update.
Soooo, what type of lingerie would you prefer to see Riley wearing? :)

First, beige lingerie
8%

Second, black lingerie
50%

Third, Red lingerie
42%

capt ackerman

Sep 15, 2020

Unlocked
#Poll 2 - Lingerie scene

This time a choice of lingerie, in which Riley will already show up in the next update! As usual, voting is available for Inquisitive+ tiers.
Voting will continue until tomorrow, as I am getting down to creating this scene on Thursday and it will appear as the fifth scene already in this update.

First, beige lingerie
8%

Second, black lingerie
50%

Third, Red lingerie
42%
all look great
1693938456615.png

morgan1122

Jan 11, 2018

Unlocked
#Poll 2 - Lingerie scene

First, beige lingerie
8%

Second, black lingerie
50%

Third, Red lingerie
42%
All are gorgeous. but I prefer red one.

Reactions: alex78666
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes