Apr 29, 2018
#Episode 3.0 - Current Progress & Release Date
Sod__20.jpg

Let's start from the beginning - the writing for Episode 3.0 is done, all scripts are ready, and the writer has already started on Update 3.1. We use his creativity as much as we can, and he keeps delivering great stuff. Creating scenes and renders takes the most time - I spent a lot of time looking for the right people to help, but no luck so far. I hope we'll hire someone soon to speed up future updates. Coding and testing come last - we're slowly adding new things but will focus on this in early June.

Now, a bit about the plot in episode 3.0 - Riley will begin her journey as Dean Scott's assistant (unless you opted out of that storyline). We'll discover Blaze's hidden hobby, which might become ours too. It's also time to thank Madison for her help during the bachelor party. There will be two D&D scenes (I know not everyone likes this, but I think you'll enjoy these). Our secret donor on Spy App will get in touch again. There will also be a bar scene and the biggest scene we've made so far, which will be a surprise. Plus, we're adding a gym scene and a new mini-game job at the bar. You'll also be able to buy new stuff for your apartment and test it in a bonus scene. We're aiming to add Italian and Polish translations too. Our animations are now much better, and I'm sure you'll love them.

Sod__21.jpg
Sod__22.jpg
Sod__23.jpg
Sod__24.jpg
Sod__25.jpg
Sod__26.jpg

This update will be almost twice the size of 2.2 - I hope we can hire new DAZ3D artists to make updates faster. And now, the news you've been waiting for - the official release date for Episode 3.0 is June 25th. I'll try my best to let the highest tiers play a few days earlier, but no promises. As I said, no breaks for us, we're starting on Episode 3.1 right after this update, aiming for an early August release.

That's all for now, I hope you will enjoy new update. Back to work for me, have a great week!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
View attachment 3658350

Let's start from the beginning - the writing for Episode 3.0 is done, all scripts are ready, and the writer has already started on Update 3.1. We use his creativity as much as we can, and he keeps delivering great stuff. Creating scenes and renders takes the most time - I spent a lot of time looking for the right people to help, but no luck so far. I hope we'll hire someone soon to speed up future updates. Coding and testing come last - we're slowly adding new things but will focus on this in early June.

Now, a bit about the plot in episode 3.0 - Riley will begin her journey as Dean Scott's assistant (unless you opted out of that storyline). We'll discover Blaze's hidden hobby, which might become ours too. It's also time to thank Madison for her help during the bachelor party. There will be two D&D scenes (I know not everyone likes this, but I think you'll enjoy these). Our secret donor on Spy App will get in touch again. There will also be a bar scene and the biggest scene we've made so far, which will be a surprise. Plus, we're adding a gym scene and a new mini-game job at the bar. You'll also be able to buy new stuff for your apartment and test it in a bonus scene. We're aiming to add Italian and Polish translations too. Our animations are now much better, and I'm sure you'll love them.

View attachment 3658354
View attachment 3658356
View attachment 3658357
View attachment 3658359
View attachment 3658361
View attachment 3658362

This update will be almost twice the size of 2.2 - I hope we can hire new DAZ3D artists to make updates faster. And now, the news you've been waiting for - the official release date for Episode 3.0 is June 25th. I'll try my best to let the highest tiers play a few days earlier, but no promises. As I said, no breaks for us, we're starting on Episode 3.1 right after this update, aiming for an early August release.

That's all for now, I hope you will enjoy new update. Back to work for me, have a great week!
What means D&D scenes?

vije89

Feb 22, 2024
View attachment 3658350

View attachment 3658354
View attachment 3658356
View attachment 3658357
View attachment 3658359
View attachment 3658361
View attachment 3658362

so waiting until June 25th right, nice progress

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I hope this game doesn't follow slow corruption pattern for long time like other games of this genre.
Screenshot 2024-05-24 152701.png
How to unlock this replay scene in 3rd page?

Last edited:
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Maroile

Jul 15, 2023
View attachment 3658350

View attachment 3658354
View attachment 3658356
View attachment 3658357
View attachment 3658359
View attachment 3658361
View attachment 3658362

I would love to see artists like HYDRAFXX working on this game

Reactions: Fooxied

Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
I don't know why games with this quality and these type of content always have a female protagonist. I tried a lot but couldnt find a game with good quality married protagonists and a male protagonist.:(
In my case, it's the opposite. Every time I find an interesting game, it has a male protagonist.

“Oh, this looks good.... Ohh, Male MC.”
“What a good plot, I hope it doesn't have.... Male MC”
“What good animations, I already want to try it.... Forget it, Male MC”

Last edited:

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
In my case, it's the opposite. Every time I find an interesting game, it has a male protagonist.

“Oh, this is looking good.... Ohh, Male MC.”
“What a good plot, I hope it doesn't have.... Male MC”
“What good animations, I already want to try it.... Forget it, Male MC”
haha...ik how you feel lol, if this one even had a multiple protagonist option i would've loved it too. But i did find 1-2 games like this with good graphics and a male protagonist. So i'm a little happy now :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes