alexv2023

Nov 9, 2022
The game is great and I'm a patreon. I have just 1 problem: I find it still a bit confusing to understand how you can go on a new quest...For instance I'm at a "Mysterious Gift" and as a hint I get something like "I can't stop wondering ... strange feeling". There is no real hint on how to proceed so you have more or less visit all locations and click on everything. Or is the update over?

Other than that good work!

lebronnba78

Dec 24, 2022
The game is great and I'm a patreon. I have just 1 problem: I find it still a bit confusing to understand how you can go on a new quest...For instance I'm at a "Mysterious Gift" and as a hint I get something like "I can't stop wondering ... strange feeling". There is no real hint on how to proceed so you have more or less visit all locations and click on everything. Or is the update over?

I think you can see that this quest take place in the university but it can be confusing because the quest not start when you attend the class. You need to click on the chair behind the guy in the middle. After completed this quest you will receive a message for the end of this update.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Just started and the game looks solid with attractive renders but is there anyway to remove the menu button in the lower right? Their is a hide button but as soon as you click again it comes back, its a bit distracting imo.

thanks
The hide button is added there to hide the textbox, when you want to see the whole render without the dialogue, not to hide the quick menu.

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018

If you read the hint again, it is about locking the door, not about wondering and strange feeling. The chair quest 'A bold fashion choice' might be a bit confusing and we already changed that, but other than that the quests are quite straightfoward, if you read carefully.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
The hide button is added there to hide the textbox, when you want to see the whole render without the dialogue, not to hide the quick menu.
Yes I understand thank you. I was wondering if there was a way to turn off the quick menu, Renpy is fairly quick and robust when you right click and its easy to change options from the main menu vs a quick menu. That's just me though it's just an inquiry I just started the game so maybe it will grow on me.

The renders, art and models are really good so far and I'm enjoying the beginning of the story. It takes me a bit out of the story seeing the quick menu at all time, vs not seeing it and feeling more immersed in the story, if that makes any sense to you.

I'm not complaining its just an observation.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Yes I understand thank you. I was wondering if there was a way to turn off the quick menu, Renpy is fairly quick and robust when you right click and its easy to change options from the main menu vs a quick menu. That's just me though it's just an inquiry I just started the game so maybe it will grow on me.

The renders, art and models are really good so far and I'm enjoying the beginning of the story. It takes me a bit out of the story seeing the quick menu at all time, vs not seeing it and feeling more immersed in the story, if that makes any sense to you.

I'm not complaining its just an observation.
We will think about the solution in next update, maybe we will change one of the buttons to fully hide the quick menu. Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: wildride69

fol111

Apr 5, 2020
This Could be one of the best game on this site! Has a huge potential , i hope you gonna complete it! Well done Keep it up

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Fooxied

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
First time we hear that someone have problem with this. Pretty sure it was about the size and compatibility, but I would need to see, if more people had similar problem.
WebM is specially designed for Internet streaming. It's compression ratio is generally higher and size is smaller than MP4, but at the cost of more original quality loss and compatibility (especially for older devices). I wouldn't use WebM in offline game unless smaller size is really important for you for some reason. Not yet.

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
how do I release the beer scene? and the dress that comes out in the miniatures? or is it just an advance

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
WebM is specially designed for Internet streaming. It's compression ratio is generally higher and size is smaller than MP4, but at the cost of more original quality loss and compatibility (especially for older devices). I wouldn't use WebM in offline game unless smaller size is really important for you for some reason. Not yet.
While that may the case originally, these days it really depends on the codec used. Both are webm and mp4 are really containers. Typically VP series of codecs are used with webm and H264 with mp4. I think the VP9 codec can get pretty good results compared to h264 at similar file sizes.

I believe technically using H264 and related codecs require a license fee in commercial products. For me, Patreon subscriptions is skirting close to the commercial line. Granted this project might be small enough to only incur a minimal fee. VP9 on the other hand is royalty free to distribute your videos. So I think it is safer to just stick with webm. Or just stick VP9 into mp4 container :LOL:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
First time we hear that someone have problem with this. Pretty sure it was about the size and compatibility, but I would need to see, if more people had similar problem.

In episode 1.1 there is an EoC information, when you finish all of the quests.
Then I need to figure out what to do next, cause I got no such notification.
But, everything is checked off in the guide.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Then I need to figure out what to do next, cause I got no such notification.
But, everything is checked off in the guide.
If there is nothing left in your Quest Log, have all the achievements (open backpack to find button for achievements) and collectibles, then you have everything done.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes