Rose09

Jun 19, 2018
Can anyone share the lingerie poll options? Can't seem to see here. Image is broken on the post here.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Can anyone share the lingerie poll options? Can't seem to see here. Image is broken on the post here.
The polls are over - the black lingerie and high heels number three won. There will be another poll soon for next scenes, so consider joining patreon to have a vote :)

CyberL4d

Dec 24, 2018
This game is one of the games I'm most eagerly awaiting right now.
But there is only one thing I don't understand; The possibility of a beyond-perfect young girl like Riley being with this ugly ass mf is really disturbed me a lot let alone marrying him
What will she do but cheat on that idiot you know?
A hubby who is fun to cucked would have made me enjoy this game much more. Cheating on a perfect spouse has always been a hotter situation.

Reactions: Gjvfky66

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
This game is one of the games I'm most eagerly awaiting right now.
But there is only one thing I don't understand; The possibility of a beyond-perfect young girl like Riley being with this ugly ass mf is really disturbed me a lot let alone marrying him
What will she do but cheat on that idiot you know?
A hubby who is fun to cucked would have made me enjoy this game much more. Cheating on a perfect spouse has always been a hotter situation.
I think you won't be disappointed in long run :cool:

...but setting aside the literary fiction showed in the game, I personally know many pretty girls in happy relationships with fat/not so pretty guys (I'm not saying bad guys, just not in their leagues). Love is love. The game also depicts a short period of time, just because Mike is very busy now and doesn't pay attention to her, doesn't mean it's always been that way either. For more than a year as I have been working on the game I also have less time for my wife than I had before (which does not mean I neglect her :pP).

CyberL4d

Dec 24, 2018

...but setting aside the literary fiction showed in the game, I personally know many pretty girls in happy relationships with fat/not so pretty guys (I'm not saying bad guys, just not in their leagues). Love is love. The game also depicts a short period of time, just because Mike is very busy now and doesn't pay attention to her, doesn't mean it's always been that way either. For more than a year as I have been working on the game I also have less time for my wife than I had before (which does not mean I neglect her :pP).
Yeah I feel u. I just don't think there is anything to love about this husband other than his look too.
It's nice that you are so active on this site while developing the game btw. I really appreciate you and your work. I know you won't disappoint me so I'm eagerly waiting for new updates. :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Obranyi and Fooxied

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018

I just consulted clients of mine: The gal is a Swedish hottie, goth slim gorgeous, the guy, on the other hand is one of the ugliest man i've seen + he doesnt even have money. You never know...

Reactions: Fooxied

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I don't know how I missed this latest update on 9/15, but, I am so glad that I found it now. Riley is such a cutie and it is sad that she has to be soooo corrupted, but, on the other hand it is wonderful to turn this beautiful young woman into the slut/whore that she is destined to become. Fooxied, thank you for bringing this beauty and fun game into our lives.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I saw in your list of future tags you have included "monster". Can you explain that a little bit? Do you mean like bestiality? Will you be letting Riley play with Fido and friends? Since you are with Patreon, I guess that eliminates "incest" as a future tag. (Couldn't it be added as an option?)

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I saw in your list of future tags you have included "monster". Can you explain that a little bit? Do you mean like bestiality? Will you be letting Riley play with Fido and friends? Since you are with Patreon, I guess that eliminates "incest" as a future tag. (Couldn't it be added as an option?)
I can't say much about incest, for above mentioned reasons, but 'monster' tag refers more to the Dungeons & Dragons, which will probably appear around episode 4. A fantasy world to which we will move the characters in their thoughts and imaginations. There will be no correlation with the real world here.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thanks Fooxied, I respect that. How soon will you start opening up the rest of the map areas, like the park, construction site (where I assume some unwanted groping may happen along with other stuff, like rape), and the beach? Riley has talked with the 2 guys from the bar at the park, could something get cooking with them at the park? Maybe, in the scary part of the park? Just letting my imagination run free. Since Riley is so young, how about if she meets up with high school boys, just barely 18, but, look way younger (wink-wink)? Maybe, after a lesbian affair with the hottie from the sex shop/clothes store the hottie can talk her into not wearing panties anymore and even sexier outfits. Oh, oh, oh, she should also get one of those horse-cocks from the sex shop. Start having sex with the grandson on live stream for money of course. Then she starts meeting up with guys online. I could go on forever, baby.

Reactions: azel1

nikypuma

Apr 11, 2019
One question comes to mind and i know it may not seam important. And i know it only a game. Bit if Riley is married where is her wedding ring. Most other games i have played if the fmc is married they have a wedding ring on there finger. So just wondering and asking is all.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Thanks Fooxied, I respect that. How soon will you start opening up the rest of the map areas, like the park, construction site (where I assume some unwanted groping may happen along with other stuff, like rape), and the beach? Riley has talked with the 2 guys from the bar at the park, could something get cooking with them at the park? Maybe, in the scary part of the park? Just letting my imagination run free. Since Riley is so young, how about if she meets up with high school boys, just barely 18, but, look way younger (wink-wink)? Maybe, after a lesbian affair with the hottie from the sex shop/clothes store the hottie can talk her into not wearing panties anymore and even sexier outfits. Oh, oh, oh, she should also get one of those horse-cocks from the sex shop. Start having sex with the grandson on live stream for money of course. Then she starts meeting up with guys online. I could go on forever, baby.
Umm, why not let it be a surprise and not ruin it? Update in a couple weeks and then a bigger one in December. Things will start rolling in soon... calm down... :p

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
One question comes to mind and i know it may not seam important. And i know it only a game. Bit if Riley is married where is her wedding ring. Most other games i have played if the fmc is married they have a wedding ring on there finger. So just wondering and asking is all.
This was overlooked in 1.0 but pointed out to Fooxie since. New versions will have her wearing her ring as the Patreon supporters voted to have her wearing it.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Umm, why not let it be a surprise and not ruin it? Update in a couple weeks and then a bigger one in December. Things will start rolling in soon... calm down... :p
Sorry, sometimes I get as giddy as a schoolgirl, lol. Calming down, now. Woochee, woochee.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes