Pentagono22

Jul 4, 2022
Really good game, but damn... just when mike said he likes cuckolding the version ends...
just when the fun was about to begin...
Anyway
How often do updates come out?
at this point I recommend putting the "netorare" tag I think

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
speaking of something different: any chance to remove moronic letters and arrows mini game during striptease night at bar? it is definitely game spoiler. i don't mind pressing space bar or similar bs (although, why mini games anyway?), but this one is ruining potentially great stripping scene for any of us that want to enjoy game as it is and are not good in pressing buttons. also storywise she proved to be good stripper earlier, so there is no point ranking her stripping skill through mini game. also being bad stripper (after minigame) had no consenqueces to story or mc activity, except loosing tips that night. only loosers are your playes (free or paying ones) that are not good at playing these games
She's pole dancing, not stripping. Yet. The full pole dance happened in non mini game format before the option even became available. It's strictly for making money and has zero bearing on story progression. The arrows sequence is mildly frustrating, but not "I'm going to have a full meltdown " frustrating. If you're playing the version that still has letters you're playing an already outdated version. The updated version can be found around page 184 that only uses arrows.

Reactions: kazuum

frodoneo

Dec 30, 2018
Im not sure if its intentional or not but MC is too open with the dean but not with others. I feel there is some mismatch in terms of where the boundary is drawn. Like once someone decides to cheat then it should occurs everywhere. To put it more simply, the corruption levels doesn't seem to be uniform. At school, she is all ready to give BJs and kiss the dean. But then, with neighbors, she is only teasing at best. Not even any physical contact. In the bar, she is in between, and in Yatch, she is all over the place. One could argue she is blackmailed at school but not in other places but her 'thoughts' doesn't reflect that fully.

I love the story and amazing renders btw. Thanks for the great update.

Vishalveer

Jun 30, 2024
Is joiplay working for android or any other way to play on android or any site with gameplay or gallery uploaded?

4.30 star(s) 96 Votes