yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I didn't have much
I think you have to click on the hat icon first. I remember it being a bit weird. Then a cut scene plays and then you can click on the reveal icon. Another cut scene happens and then you automatically go to the spot you need to be.

Not sure why you keep getting expelled from the University, but it looks like all your quest are completed. So does it matter?

Kaya0088

Nov 28, 2023
I think you have to click on the hat icon first. I remember it being a bit weird. Then a cut scene plays and then you can click on the reveal icon. Another cut scene happens and then you automatically go to the spot you need to be.

Not sure why you keep getting expelled from the University, but it looks like all your quest are completed. So does it matter?
Dude, I'm trying to finish it, there are scenes I haven't seen yet.

Kaya0088

Nov 28, 2023
When I press reveal one time, it writes return and takes me to the gym stage, but I can't reveal and I get kicked out of school, the postman comes game over.

MrCrazeeMan

Oct 7, 2022
I cannot reach this position and I am expelled from school. Can you help me?
You have to attend class in the morning, or study at the library in the afternoon, or study on the laptop at home at night in order to keep your grade up. If you don’t, you fail (btw try to keep an A grade for the extra scene)

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
give the right answers on friday. our you check the text while in class or your cheat and check online for the answers

4.30 star(s) 96 Votes