capt ackerman

Sep 15, 2020
hey idk if you're the right person to ask, but i'm having trouble getting the game link to work on mac, it worked fine for update 2.2 but not for 3.0 unfortunately :(
i dont know about mac, but maybe try redownloading, game was updated after bug fix.

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
here I have a question for the author of the game I played where Riley turned off the dean and there is one moment in the toilet where Riley is sitting there with her panties down but there is no skirt and when she gets up there is another question will you add new actions to the toilet for not her

foxi.

Apr 3, 2022
whenever I open the game, all achievements and also the sound settings are getting reset
seems the game doesn't even recognize my progress, I can't skip through the saves...

is anyone else having the same bug and/or has a solution for that? hopefully except starting all over again...
Fooxied did u hear of that yet?

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
whenever I open the game, all achievements and also the sound settings are getting reset
seems the game doesn't even recognize my progress, I can't skip through the saves...

is anyone else having the same bug and/or has a solution for that? hopefully except starting all over again...
Fooxied did u hear of that yet?
Yes, all you have to do is support the dev and get a seamless, bug-free and with the permanent amendments version from Patreon / Steam / Itch.io

edit. I still would like to share fixed version here, but mods prefer to use Steam compression instead.

Vishalveer

Jun 30, 2024
Yes, all you have to do is support the dev and get a seamless, bug-free and with the permanent amendments version from Patreon / Steam / Itch.io

edit. I still would like to share fixed version here, but mods prefer to use Steam compression instead.
When can we expect next update

john5676

Sep 24, 2020

hey Fooxied there's an issue with the link to the game where it doesn't work for mac, any chance you could fix this or tell someone who can? sorry idk if you run this page or just make the game, really enjoy it!

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
hey Fooxied there's an issue with the link to the game where it doesn't work for mac, any chance you could fix this or tell someone who can? sorry idk if you run this page or just make the game, really enjoy it!
Have you even read the message you just quoted?

Last edited:

paula789

May 2, 2017

View attachment 3811727

Hi everyone!

It's been a few days since our last update, so here's what we plan next and where we are now. We've fixed all the reported bugs, and updated all the links on , and . We've also made the dance minigame a bit easier.

Progress on Episode 3.1 is going smoothly. As you can see in the image below, our scripts and writing are almost done. We've also completed about 40% of the graphics and renders, and started adding new scenes and content directly to the game. We're planning to add six main scenes, one extra scene, and more activities related to the park, school, and the bar minigame.

View attachment 3811746

Episode 3.1 will be a small update. We're sticking to our plan of releasing two small updates (x.1 and x.2) followed by a bigger one (0.x). If you don't like small updates, please wait for the next one or even Episode 4.0. Respect our work and refrain from comments like "too short." We're doing our best to release updates regularly and spend all our free time creating the game. The new update will be out in mid-August.

In other news, you can now buy the game on , available through a Patreon subscription directly from their site. For current patrons, nothing changes, but if you have a moment, please check out the site and leave a review! (If you are active supporter, you can add the game to your Oppaiman Store library!)

Lastly, I've added renders and animations for those supporting us at the devoted tier or higher. You can find all the animations, fan arts, custom wallpapers in high resolution, and all bonus content currently in the game

Take care and talk to you soon!

(Who would I be if I didn't share a few new renders?)

View attachment 3811765 View attachment 3811767 View attachment 3811768
Fooxied Will there be any new event with her neighbor Elijah in this update?

john5676

Sep 24, 2020
Have you even read the message you just quoted?
yes ofc but you saying that because of a bug is very different to a link straight up not working. I'm assuming since there are links for the full game on here the purpose is for people to use them and therefore i'm asking if you can help me out. I would love to support the game but i'm not in a place where i can splurge on things like this currently

4.30 star(s) 96 Votes