CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Would love to see Riley develop a intimate relationship with Wyatt and he introduces her to the criminal element of the underworld and he has her doing sexual services, which she does to please him. He pimps her.

• Love
Reactions: MixQQ

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Would love to see Riley develop a intimate relationship with Wyatt and he introduces her to the criminal element of the underworld and he has her doing sexual services, which she does to please him. He pimps her.
With multiple paths this could be a a good idea for her corrupt side.

My view on the current Riley and Wyatt relationship (something I would like to see keep in the game (Pure/relationship side maybe)):
Wyatt currently views her as caring and compassionate, he has expressed an interest for her to stay that way (and get out) by warning her off. Right now it's like he is the only person who cares about her. Everyone else wants something from her in one form or another (mainly sex). Even her husband has started exploiting her to help bring in customers and the kid wants to exploit her to get more viewers.

Then a relationship/corrupt side as was mentioned in the Quote by CutieLvr.

Idea could be you could be fully pure, pure with a non-sexual relationship, then just a relationship on the side. Then a relationship with small hints of corruption, like maybe occasional favors (like HJ, BJ, light stuff) for Wyatt's friends/business partners, the full on corruption where Wyatt basically uses her however he wants.

So, yeah, could be a nice side path to follow if it is done.

I'm sure there is something else going on with Wyatt, like maybe he is the actual boss, but he has shown he cares.

Of course the way the Dev is building the game I wouldn't be surprised if there will be multiple paths with Wyatt and Riley. Pure, romance, corrupt type thing based on some choices in the future.

These games like seem to always lack support for the MC and everyone is out to get something from them. To me it's a but refreshing to see someone care for once.

4.30 star(s) 97 Votes