Boobliebop

Jun 14, 2018
Always this fascination with the homeless people. I kinda get it though. There have been times where I would have used any hole available to me to get off. Still, this isn't The Nights of Suburra. If there isn't a long quest line of moments where she shows signs of feverish nastiness such a scenario isn't even up for debate.
Weirdly enough, I'm reminded of the one guy filming himself in a pedestrian zone using the steel post of a chain link fence as a plunger. I wonder what steps it took to put this idea in his head and go through with it.
I think it would actually flow pretty well as part of the iSpy story or movie segment so it wouldn't be too far fetched. The dev has been doing a pretty great job with coming up with these supposedly far fetched ideas and still maintain a strong story line.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
That's what many stories are designed to do...
So, why would you think it's strange?
Stories are designed to tell a story. Hence the phrase " story telling ". Although I wouldn't expect the average F95 user to understand that. Considering they also confuse escapism with reality.

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
I actually don't play as anyone. I'm more of a neutral third party. Just a fly on the wall so to speak. Just curious, do you think you're one of the characters in the game? If so, I know a good therapist. Jk.. enjoy the game. (y)
This is you right?
Voyeurism is cool as long as it's not me watching my wife get smashed by another dude. ;)
The person who thinks a character in a video game is his wife? and you are telling me I need a therapist? If this game is not for you, then I suggest you try another one; there are hundreds here to choose from. Just don't try to project your male insecurities onto other people.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
This is you right?

The person who thinks a character in a video game is his wife? and you are telling me I need a therapist? If this game is not for you, then I suggest you try another one; there are hundreds here to choose from. Just don't try to project your male insecurities onto other people.

I was making a general statement about enjoying voyeurism as long as its not me watching my wife being smashed by another dude and somehow you took that as me pretending to be a character in the game? Wow. You are that special kind of stupid aren't you? Let me guess. You rode the short bus to school, right? Move along pest.

4.30 star(s) 99 Votes