number619

Nov 14, 2021
If I remember correctly, this game is supposed to be 12-14 "chapters" from the original vision Fooxied had when the game released. My memory might be vague from our conversations back then, it has been awhile. We are currently in "chapter" 3 by the version number. If this game is indeed going to be 12-14 chapters, then corruption should be ramping up soon. After all, how can you get to absolute "Debauchery" in chapter 12 if all you're doing, still at chapter 5-6, is blowing people? You can tell she is right on the edge already, so hopefully someone gets their dick wet other than her cuck in chapter 5-6. I don't think the majority of people want to just see her cheat a few times and then its game over. Pretty sure the majority want to see Riley devolve into a insatiable cock slut, and that is more than cheating in just a few scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dev mentioned in the SOD discord that the game is about 40% complete. I bet episode 4.0 we see something

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
What a waste of time, half the content is with her ugly boyfriend, at least make him good looking.
A little too late change his appearance. The game lost some luster for me when the husband revealed himself to be a cuck (I'd rather her cheat without his knowledge) and when the developer decided to add D&D content. That said, it's still a decent game that I will continue to follow.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
A little too late change his appearance. The game lost some luster for me when the husband revealed himself to be a cuck (I'd rather her cheat without his knowledge) and when the developer decided to add D&D content. That said, it's still a decent game that I will continue to follow.
D&D content is probably 5% of the game and you had two choices two pick then, right?

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The funniest thing is the twitch chats in the streams, they are real and as I play LoL I understand the references to mobas like the rat Kennen :KEK:.

Moving on, one thing that seems unique to this game is the speed of the animations. When set to fast they go at 60fps and in slow mode they go at 30fps?
It's just a doubt of mine, the truth is that the game is very well polished.

Apr 10, 2021
I stop playing it, only interested if the Dev put on more scenes with other men, I find half of the men if not all of them unattractive, only the hitman who comes for the debt I find him attractive, and the Dean. I like the idea with the streamer boy but, I dont find the boy appealing at all. I like all the women though lol, my lesbian side likes them a lot, funny that in these games the women are all perfect but the men are so ugly and unattractive, if of course they dont make them black with ridiculous large privates. (So tired of the black men fetish in all of these games that you play as a woman.).
And yes I know its too late now, to change him lol, the dev will have to redo the scenes.

Regarding the cuck situation, personally I prefer swingers situation, I dont know, I dont like hurting my boyfriend's feelings, as a woman I did had some men who were into these kind of stuff but, I didn't liked them. I dont really like this whole degrading, why are men interested to degrade themselves?
Now of course being a cuck doesn't mean you degrading yourself, its also the whole I have power over my girlfriend/wife, and I tell her to do whatever I want, or they hate their significant other that makes them do that, but regardless, in both situations someone is getting hurt emotionally. I want people to have sex and have fun, not cry emotionally. But thats just my opinion of course.

Last edited:

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
I stop playing it, only interested if the Dev put on more scenes with other men, I find half of the men if not all of them unattractive, only the hitman who comes for the debt I find him attractive, and the Dean. I like the idea with the streamer boy but, I dont find the boy appealing at all. I like all the women though lol, my lesbian side likes them a lot, funny that in these games the women are all perfect but the men are so ugly and unattractive, if of course they dont make them black with ridiculous large privates. (So tired of the black men fetish in all of these games that you play as a woman.).
And yes I know its too late now, to change him lol, the dev will have to redo the scenes.
You know how it is. Avn industry is totally dominated by male audience, who probably don't give a shit about male appearance in these games. They have only one purpose - to deliver good straight action.
It's easy to say - if this genre were dominated by females, then you would see plenty of hunks.. and devs like it or not - would be forced to put more effort to create them, to satisfy girls tastes.

also.. I saw only 2 girls on this site, who are interested in straight content, you are third. It is what it is

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Geigi

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Would be pretty endearing to see Riley getting some action in a back alley with an old homeless man :ROFLMAO:
Always this fascination with the homeless people. I kinda get it though. There have been times where I would have used any hole available to me to get off. Still, this isn't The Nights of Suburra. If there isn't a long quest line of moments where she shows signs of feverish nastiness such a scenario isn't even up for debate.
Weirdly enough, I'm reminded of the one guy filming himself in a pedestrian zone using the steel post of a chain link fence as a plunger. I wonder what steps it took to put this idea in his head and go through with it.

Reactions: Quetzzz
4.30 star(s) 99 Votes