banqwert

Jul 2, 2020
Guys i am thinking of buyin the game on Steam. Just want to confirm that if i buy it off steam, i will get all future updates for free? or is it necessary to pay for future updates as a DLC or whatever?

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
Guys i am thinking of buyin the game on Steam. Just want to confirm that if i buy it off steam, i will get all future updates for free? or is it necessary to pay for future updates as a DLC or whatever?
You get the game if your purchase it on Steam (base game with future updates). Bonus content is a little extra and you will see that on steam (same goes that applies for future updates).

Refreshing to have a good developer that puts out good work and is focused. Support the project and Fooxied, if you can.

Last edited:

Esong2021

Jun 30, 2021
how to play the pole dance scene? can someone help me. I think it's because it's for a made for PC game that's why there is no option for the left, right, up and down kwy

msipcuser

Apr 21, 2023
Can Riley have vaginal sex with someone else rather than Mike?
Yes that will happen maybe by the update 4.0 after the next one coming in october. She has been cheating on him for a wile now. She seems to be getting more and more comfortable with revealing herself even tho she knows she shouldn't be cheating. There seems to be three paths. faithful and not so faithful and corruption on the dean side. It would just be lazy writing for her to just jump on any guy without proper build up. Riley is kind of becoming unlikeable with her cheating. But as the player you kind of don't mind. I think the game really crossed the path with riley that people have been waiting for in update 3.0 when she got it on with dean and madision on the dean route. And on the non dean route in update 3.1 with the Maddison job.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Yes that will happen maybe by the update 4.0 after the next one coming in october. She has been cheating on him for a wile now. She seems to be getting more and more comfortable with revealing herself even tho she knows she shouldn't be cheating. There seems to be three paths. faithful and not so faithful and corruption on the dean side. It would just be lazy writing for her to just jump on any guy without proper build up. Riley is kind of becoming unlikeable with her cheating. But as the player you kind of don't mind. I think the game really crossed the path with riley that people have been waiting for in update 3.0 when she got it on with dean and madision on the dean route. And on the non dean route in update 3.1 with the Maddison job.
For now i see only 2 paths - cuck and classic ntr. You can start both in previous update. For now is only slightly dialogue changes.
Faithful no make sense.. it means you have to avoid everything this game can offer + for this path dev should also create some exclusive content. Waste of time imo

Reactions: Jhon99x

msipcuser

Apr 21, 2023
For now i see only 2 paths - cuck and classic ntr. You can start both in previous update. For now is only slightly dialogue changes.
Faithful no make sense.. it means you have to avoid everything this game can offer + for this path dev should also create some exclusive content. Waste of time imo
Is it really cuck and not cheating? if so that is lame Removes all the tension from the game. The whole point I thought was what would happen if her husband found out. So he is ok for her to bang loads of other people with no consequences?

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Is it really cuck and not cheating? if so that is lame Removes all the tension from the game. The whole point I thought was what would happen if her husband found out. So he is ok for her to bang loads of other people with no consequences?
It maybe lame for you but not for other that enjoy that. Husband has already admitted he enjoys her getting attention from other guys.

Reactions: MixQQ

msipcuser

Apr 21, 2023
It maybe lame for you but not for other that enjoy that. Husband has already admitted he enjoys her getting attention from other guys.
attention from other guys like strip dance but not full on banging or blowjobs? Or maybe he will be fine with that later. Sure I like cuck but i thought the game was full on cheating. I guess I just miss read some of the game wile playing it.

Reactions: sagerock820

Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
Riley is kind of becoming unlikeable with her cheating.
From my point of view, I don't see it that way, mainly for two reasons...
  • Riley's cheating happens so gradually that it doesn't feel forced or rushed in any way...
  • The "does the husband deserve to be cheated on?" factor.

(Warning, there are spoilers for the end of episode 3.0)
This is where I think this game does it perfectly. Because we know that if there is a married female MC in a VN, it is very likely that she will cheat on her husband at some point, and that is where some of us wonder if he really deserves to be cheated on. In games like "The Restaurant" or "Free Pass" this is not a problem because the husband is written in such a way that makes the player feel like he deserves to be cheated on. But in titles like "Echoes of Deception" there is frankly no reason to do it other than to see the FMC have sex with another guy because the husband is a good, rational, and currently the best written character in that VN. (Although, sadly, the developer seems to have suddenly deleted him).
Which brings us to Mike, who may be a bit dumb, but is a nice guy. I don't think he deserves to be cheated on. And this is where the developers' simple but GENIUS idea comes in... to make him into cuckolding.
This way, the player will be able to see the hottest scenes, and Riley (and the player) will have the weight off her shoulders for her actions, since she has her husband's approval. And for those who like it more traditional (or evil), they can also go the "cheating" route and have Riley have all the affairs behind Mike's back.
There's something for everyone.

Last edited:

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
From my point of view, I don't see it that way, mainly for two reasons...
  • Riley's cheating happens so gradually that it doesn't feel forced or rushed in any way...
  • The "does the husband deserve to be cheated on?" factor.

(Warning, there are spoilers for the end of episode 3.0)
This is where I think this game does it perfectly. Because we know that if there is a female MC in a VN, it is very likely that she will cheat on her husband at some point, and that is where some of us wonder if he really deserves to be cheated on. In games like "The Restaurant" or "Free Pass" this is not a problem because the husband is written in such a way that the player feels that he deserves to be cheated on, but in titles like "Echoes of Deception" there is frankly no reason to do it other than to see the FMC have sex with another guy, because the husband character is a good character and the best written in this VN currently.
Which brings us to Mike, who may be a bit dumb, but is a nice guy. I don't think he deserves to be cheated on. But this is where the developers' simple but GENIUS idea comes in... to make him into cuckolding. This way, the player will be able to see the hottest scenes and the weight of Riley's actions will be taken off her shoulders since she has her husband's approval. And for those who like it more traditional, you can also go the "cheating" route and have Riley have all the affairs behind Mike's back.
One day if I'll make my own game, I'll put in the game a pretty, cheating wife but with a Gold husband: handsome, attentive, caring, worker, cool, faithful. I will want to see players' reactions.

Last edited:

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
One day if I'll make my own game, I'll put in the game a pretty, cheating wife but with a Gold husband: handsome, attentive, caring, worker, cool, faithful. I will want to see players' reactions.
If its female protag and you get to pick who you want to cheat with male or female, then Im playing. Otherwise I wont =)

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm hoping that in the next updates the husband other than give the "green pass" to Riley for to fuck other men (cuckold path), he also watch it next to her getting fucked and enjoy it a lot ;)

Reactions: MixQQ and atrebor68

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I'm hoping that in the next updates the husband other than give the "green pass" to Riley for to fuck other men (cuckold path), he also watch it next to her getting fucked and enjoy it a lot ;)
So quickly ?
Perhaps first they can try a Riley's full strip on the stage, dogging in car or, better, make a hole in their cafe's bathroom...

4.30 star(s) 99 Votes