Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021
w85 - Riley Ivy Madison August-2.png One Year Anniversary of Steps of Debauchery!
Hey everyone, today marks a special day for me, even if it may seem small to you—exactly one year ago, I officially released the first part of the game. What a colorful and busy year it has been, but also incredibly rewarding. I never would have imagined that after just one year, we would reach 1,500 supporters. I was hoping for maybe 10% or 20% of that. I am incredibly grateful for your support and trust in the project. I’ll continue to do my best to deliver what you expect from Steps of Debauchery. Thanks to you, I can focus on creating the game without worrying about finances, and I believe that in the future, I’ll be able to grow even more and hire additional people to make the project even better and faster. Once again, thank you so much—I can't wait to see what we achieve together in the coming year!

5i205move (convert.io).jpg

Now, a few updates on the project. Many of you have been asking about an Android version. I’ve always said it’s a distant possibility because it requires a complete overhaul of the interface, graphics, additional translations, and code improvements. We didn’t consider it initially because we didn’t want to delay new episodes. However, I’m hopeful that we’ll find the resources to work on both simultaneously. I can’t promise anything yet, but while we originally thought an Android version would never happen, there’s now a chance it could come in the future. We’ll see, but don't ask me about it, because I can't tell you anything more!

5i61move (convert.io).jpg

I’ve also decided to make some changes to the >$50+ tiers for a few reasons. We will no longer create extra scenes with non-canon characters, like we did with VR (there will be two more VR scenes in the future). We overestimated our capacity and want to focus on the main storyline of SoD. However, we still plan to create additional scenes for those supporting us at >$500+ in a “What if…” style. I’ll share more details privately with those interested.

Additionally, the $50 and $100 tiers have been adjusted—we’ll continue to make wallpapers for these tiers, but on a longer timeline. This change is due to the significant time each month spent on creating them, and I don’t want this to impact those waiting primarily for the game. I want to emphasize that all current supporters at these tiers will continue to receive the same rewards on the same schedule; the changes only affect new supporters joining these tiers.

Once again, thank you for your support, interest in the project, and everything else. Next small update in October. Our next goal is 2,000 paid supporters, and with that, we’ll hopefully hire a full-time artist. In the next post, I’ll share NSFW versions of the wallpapers (probably on Friday or Saturday). See you soon!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ozliat

May 26, 2023
View attachment 3953190 One Year Anniversary of Steps of Debauchery!
Hey everyone, today marks a special day for me, even if it may seem small to you—exactly one year ago, I officially released the first part of the game. What a colorful and busy year it has been, but also incredibly rewarding. I never would have imagined that after just one year, we would reach 1,500 supporters. I was hoping for maybe 10% or 20% of that. I am incredibly grateful for your support and trust in the project. I’ll continue to do my best to deliver what you expect from Steps of Debauchery. Thanks to you, I can focus on creating the game without worrying about finances, and I believe that in the future, I’ll be able to grow even more and hire additional people to make the project even better and faster. Once again, thank you so much—I can't wait to see what we achieve together in the coming year!

View attachment 3953203

Now, a few updates on the project. Many of you have been asking about an Android version. I’ve always said it’s a distant possibility because it requires a complete overhaul of the interface, graphics, additional translations, and code improvements. We didn’t consider it initially because we didn’t want to delay new episodes. However, I’m hopeful that we’ll find the resources to work on both simultaneously. I can’t promise anything yet, but while we originally thought an Android version would never happen, there’s now a chance it could come in the future. We’ll see, but don't ask me about it, because I can't tell you anything more!

View attachment 3953205

I’ve also decided to make some changes to the >$50+ tiers for a few reasons. We will no longer create extra scenes with non-canon characters, like we did with VR (there will be two more VR scenes in the future). We overestimated our capacity and want to focus on the main storyline of SoD. However, we still plan to create additional scenes for those supporting us at >$500+ in a “What if…” style. I’ll share more details privately with those interested.

Additionally, the $50 and $100 tiers have been adjusted—we’ll continue to make wallpapers for these tiers, but on a longer timeline. This change is due to the significant time each month spent on creating them, and I don’t want this to impact those waiting primarily for the game. I want to emphasize that all current supporters at these tiers will continue to receive the same rewards on the same schedule; the changes only affect new supporters joining these tiers.

Once again, thank you for your support, interest in the project, and everything else. Next small update in October. Our next goal is 2,000 paid supporters, and with that, we’ll hopefully hire a full-time artist. In the next post, I’ll share NSFW versions of the wallpapers (probably on Friday or Saturday). See you soon!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One Year Steps of Debauchery
Thanks SoD Team.

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The game detects when you are being scammed and gives you your money back (y).

The white-haired girl charged me twice for the black dress, first at the full price of $200 and then again at the discounted price of $160.
"Hey, but I live on tips from the bar" I said, but nothing, at least she's kind and sexy.

Magically, the Mafia guy doesn't show up to collect his $200 on Sunday night or even Monday night, and it's been two weeks, so Riley makes up the lost money :KEK:.

• Haha
Reactions: TimoF965
4.30 star(s) 99 Votes