aju5566

Jan 7, 2023

PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
I downloaded one game here and at the beginning of the game I noticed one top piece of clothing and remembered where else I saw it. The question is, did they borrow it from that game? That game has been abandoned for about a year

• Haha
Reactions: Kitiuuu

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
I could be wrong, but...
I think it'll depend on previous choices...
Riley seems to have a hidden corruption meter.
If her corruption isn't high enough, certain choices, actions are blocked later on.

I noticed this a while back playing different paths.
She wouldn't progress beyond being "disgusted" with the glory hole scene if you played her to be super good. So, I think it more than possible she will not progress in the bathroom scene if a player hasn't pushed her "far enough" before...
Another scene that was different was the Dean's office, under the desk. The BJ option didn't show up when Mike walked in...
This is correct, as in I have seen the same thing. Seem to be hidden paths based on choices.

manobybis

Jul 18, 2024
I just got stuck after sauna... can't proceed. There seems to be no continuation. Tried literally everything. Playing the latest version.

manobybis

Jul 18, 2024
Oh my god it's so good that you wrote about computer purchases, even if not responding to my message.
All good now, game continues (happy).

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Poledance mini-game cheat mini-mod.

This small mod changes the poledancing mini-game:
  • Keys always appear in the same location
  • Always require the same key to be pushed (up arrow)
  • Stays active much longer (60 seconds)
  • Makes it much easier to get a perfect score.
In case it isn't obvious, this mod will unbalance the game's economy gameplay.

It was created for Steps of Debauchery Episode 3.1 and will work in future versions, unless the mini-game code gets changed.

To install, unpack the zip file and move its 'game' folder into your 'Steps of Debauchery' location.
To uninstall, delete 'pole_minigame.rpy' and 'pole_minigame.rpyc' from the 'game\scenes\' folder.

Only the rpy file is included so anyone can make sure this archive doesn't contain any malware.

If installed correctly, this mod will work.
If it doesn't, make sure that the file 'pole_minigame.rpy' ONLY exists in:
'StepsOfDebaucheryEpisode3.1-patreon-pc\game\scenes\'

Enjoy!

4.30 star(s) 99 Votes