Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
So quickly ?
Perhaps first they can try a Riley's full strip on the stage, dogging in car or, better, make a hole in their cafe's bathroom...
You can never make the pace right for everybody. A lot of people are already complaining that it takes too long. For others it's going too fast. Just wait and see what happens and how they do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: paula789 and Zane11

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I'm hoping that in the next updates the husband other than give the "green pass" to Riley for to fuck other men (cuckold path), he also watch it next to her getting fucked and enjoy it a lot ;)
Im not there. I just want her to feel around with other girls =D some of the girls in the bar has a keen eye for her, and the friends mom, and the girl in the store. yup I see possibilities =D

• Love
Reactions: redoubt27

Darkstar71

May 25, 2024
This is a good game, but i'm really surprised that it is so popular. I hard about it for a long time before every playing. So I was kinda shocked that she never bangs anyone in this whole game. Only hand and mouth stuff. I wouldn't be as surprised if it was a fairly new game, but there is a pretty sizable amount of content for it to never get to that point. Maybe it should be renamed "Baby Steps to Debauchery".

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
This is a good game, but i'm really surprised that it is so popular. I hard about it for a long time before every playing. So I was kinda shocked that she never bangs anyone in this whole game. Only hand and mouth stuff. I wouldn't be as surprised if it was a fairly new game, but there is a pretty sizable amount of content for it to never get to that point. Maybe it should be renamed "Baby Steps to Debauchery".
FYI...She did have sex with the husband in the first episode, but i believe that was it. I'm hoping we soon see other guys get in on the action without the husbands knowledge, but I don't know if that's the devs plan.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's popular with people that don't need it to go too fast. For most people, like me, the pace is fine.
Imo the pacing is just about perfect in this which is rare in avns. It doesn't feel like the sexual tension is being milked, but it also doesn't feel like a slutsim.

If dev was reading this I'd say don't change a thing, we just need moar game!

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Dev already explained this is a slow burn corruption game. I means it's already up to handies and blow jobs in a few months. Seven years later and AWAM is only up to hand jobs. So comparatively speaking it's doing alright.

Reactions: jenyabest

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
The pacing of this game is very similar to „Innocence or Money”, and in that game, it took two years before FMC had any sex. I was lucky to play it after the first season was complete. So for me, the pacing was perfect, but for those who played it for two years, it was too slow. The same thing will happen to Steps of Debauchery.

View attachment 3976187
Good comparison. This VN also reminded me of Innocence or Money. I too happened to view that VN after Season 1. Damn that was good. Got the same vibe from this one. Not sure why, but think the MC may get the HBI sooner than two years. We shall see.

Reactions: elMeno88

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
I was shocked at how much I like this game... :ROFLMAO:
I think it's popular, because it's a bit different for a female protag game...
It's the slow burn, corruption, but not too slow.
Riley is hesitant, cautious. Though, a bit naive, which we don't mind so much because she's a sweetheart.
Unlike other female MC games, she's loyal (relatively) to her husband, trying to support him, and doesn't just go full cheat mode right away.
She's slowly dipping her toes in the water, pulling back, then wading in a little deeper, stepping back, moving a bit deeper, etc, etc.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
I was shocked at how much I like this game... :ROFLMAO:
I think it's popular, because it's a bit different for a female protag game...
It's the slow burn, corruption, but not too slow.
Riley is hesitant, cautious. Though, a bit naive, which we don't mind so much because she's a sweetheart.
Unlike other female MC games, she's loyal (relatively) to her husband, trying to support him, and doesn't just go full cheat mode right away.
She's slowly dipping her toes in the water, pulling back, then wading in a little deeper, stepping back, moving a bit deeper, etc, etc.
The great thing is you can play her how ever you want. Pure or slut, the choices are all yours except for a few things like with the blackmail. That is one of the reasons it is so popular, not many VNs with female protags allow you so much control.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
You can never make the pace right for everybody. A lot of people are already complaining that it takes to long. For others it's going too fast. Just wait and see what happens and how they do it.
Agree, I check in on this title occasionally for a status, but I wont be back until Riley actually does some thing with another guy besides a BJ. One year in and nothing, so I'm leaning towards her doing something at the end of year two or in year three at this pace. I follow 46 other titles so no big deal to me at the moment.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
If I remember correctly, this game is supposed to be 12-14 "chapters" from the original vision Fooxied had when the game released. My memory might be vague from our conversations back then, it has been awhile. We are currently in "chapter" 3 by the version number. If this game is indeed going to be 12-14 chapters, then corruption should be ramping up soon. After all, how can you get to absolute "Debauchery" in chapter 12 if all you're doing, still at chapter 5-6, is blowing people? You can tell she is right on the edge already, so hopefully someone gets their dick wet other than her cuck in chapter 5-6. I don't think the majority of people want to just see her cheat a few times and then its game over. Pretty sure the majority want to see Riley devolve into a insatiable cock slut, and that is more than cheating in just a few scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 99 Votes