Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I love this game!
But I think it's about time the protagonist had some fun with the blonde girl from the store.
Blonde girl from the store?! I think Ivy would feel a bit sad about that... doesn't she look sad that you'd give a blonde the fun first?

Also, Fooxied if you see this, someone is asking about some of the male model assets used in the fan art thread in case you didn't see the tag there.
Ivy1.png

Reactions: ZeroBOY1

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Blonde girl from the store?! I think Ivy would feel a bit sad about that... doesn't she look sad that you'd give a blonde the fun first?

Also, Fooxied if you see this, someone is asking about some of the male model assets used in the fan art thread in case you didn't see the tag there.
View attachment 4016886
Male assets are actually quite easy to find, so I believe he can find it, if he really wants.

Reactions: Cybernetics

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I catch the developer and beg for something with my puppy eyes
-Can we get a photo of Riley as she wear a black thong and we see her back side without any bra line? :eek:
I do custom wallpapers (like the one above) for bugger supporters only, otherwise I would not have time for anythig else. But nice try with the eyes :illuminati:
When we have next update
All information can be found on Patreon, even for free.

4.30 star(s) 103 Votes