xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Yet, here you are...lol
You're flummoxed, I'm fascinated... :ROFLMAO:

Why do people even dissect "classic" art and literature the way they do?
Why do people read Harry Potter and want to go to Hogwarts?
Why do people dress up like fictional, fantasy characters and go to conventions?
Why do people look "down" on those that do any of the above?
Why should AVNs be different?

If people simply wanted graphic sex, they wouldn't waste their time clicking through a story or playing a game...:ROFLMAO:

Your perspective makes sense to me, has from the start of this discussion.
And the great thing is, all these different perspectives, all playing/reading the same AVNs, all having very different experiences and interpretations...
Truly, fascinating...:ROFLMAO:
Need more emojis.

elMeno88

Mar 7, 2022
Two questions for the fans.

1- Who will be the first to literally fuck Rylei?

2 - What do you think of the author introducing sexting between Rylei and her neighbor? Maybe she sends indecent photos at night while her husband sleeps next to her. This way she would receive more money.
well I'll take a guess since I have nothing to do:

1) I thinks it will be dean of the college since he is the one actually blackmailing her the most, but me personally hope for a first time with one of the buddies at the pub.

2) might be fun, maybe that could be a good idea for fooxied

Reactions: Jakers15@

Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022

2 - What do you think of the author introducing sexting between Rylei and her neighbor? Maybe she sends indecent photos at night while her husband sleeps next to her. This way she would receive more money.
1) Mike... Okay, all kidding aside, I'd like the first one to be Elijah. I liked that couple from the beginning (and the whole streaming subplot). But if I had to guess, I'd say the Dean.

2) Sounds good to me.

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
The only criticism I have of the game is the husband's passivity. He is practically a conscious “cuckold”. No husband in his right mind would let his wife do the things Riley does. Furthermore, the narrative that has betrayal as one of the main elements of the story needs to convey the notion of danger. There must always be a shadow of danger that is reflected in the presence of the husband (who could discover it at any moment).

This occurs in the relationship between Riley and the director. It was one of the most epic moments in history.

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024

1. Ivy, with a strap-on, in the Boutique...:love:

2. Elijah? She won't have to text, he'll see her when she streams it...:ROFLMAO:

I am curious who the mystery challenge person is... :unsure:
I'm thinking maybe, Wesley, Sharon, or fingers crossed...Ivy...:ROFLMAO:

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
The only criticism I have of the game is the husband's passivity. He is practically a conscious “cuckold”. No husband in his right mind would let his wife do the things Riley does. Furthermore, the narrative that has betrayal as one of the main elements of the story needs to convey the notion of danger. There must always be a shadow of danger that is reflected in the presence of the husband (who could discover it at any moment).

This occurs in the relationship between Riley and the director. It was one of the most epic moments in history.
I should introduce you to my husband then, (When a man collects women you find it almost normal but when it's the opposite you don't like it).

Reactions: KINGSTAG123

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I should introduce you to my husband then, (When a man collects women you find it almost normal but when it's the opposite you don't like it).
Good theme. Probably not at the Riley level, but a irl exposure of the wife can relight the passion.

4.30 star(s) 103 Votes