Dec 14, 2021
We do not need a hero, if you don't want to pay, then simply wait a week 10 days and then get it, badgering the developer, won't earn you any brownie points.
damn dude, how funny you are if you like the game and it's not a pity to buy it and at the same time support your favorite author of your game, it won't be a problem as long as you wait for these 10 days, I can go through it 3 times again

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
Just bought the game on Steam, dont even know how to download the game... Do i have to play it through the App? If yes, what a shame. What is the easiest way to purchase and download the game? It tells me "Unable to reach your pc".

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Just bought the game on Steam, dont even know how to download the game... Do i have to play it through the App? If yes, what a shame. What is the easiest way to purchase and download the game? It tells me "Unable to reach your pc".
You can either play it on Steam via app or get the game on Patreon. The new update is not available yet though, you need to wait few more hours.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just bought the game on Steam, dont even know how to download the game... Do i have to play it through the App? If yes, what a shame. What is the easiest way to purchase and download the game?
Huh? You just install Steam then send it to your library and then play it like any other game, it will just be in a nice interface.

Not sure why you say that is a shame...Steam makes it super easy and it auto-updates and it's a one-time purcahse as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: TammyVeriyan
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes