GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
Huh? You just install Steam then send it to your library and then play it like any other game, it will just be in a nice interface.

Not sure why you say that is a shame...Steam makes it super easy and it auto-updates and it's a one-time purcahse as well.

View attachment 3767978
Huh? You just install Steam then send it to your library and then play it like any other game, it will just be in a nice interface.

Not sure why you say that is a shame...Steam makes it super easy and it auto-updates and it's a one-time purcahse as well.

View attachment 3767978
I guess im just too old hehe

TammyVeriyan

Aug 15, 2019

I installed Steam just to play one free game(Dota 2). This guy complaining to install it after paying for a game o_O

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So I have to repurchase it again? If so I'll wait for a leak...
Nah, they just need to flip the switch/upload it and it will be in your library, then under things you own and you can download it. It will be the same with all versions here on out, you own the game and will get all updates here on out.

You might even get a Steam key with it, a lot of Itch.io purchases comes with Steam keys.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes