MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
P.S. Guys stop crying about Riley not getting F'd by every man in the game already...If you want such action go play ANNA or other similar games that have Female main character and is already at the point you all want - F-ing all dicks around the clock for no reason at all.
stop spreading nonsense, one person said that, not all. Some people are disappointed because there is no straight scene with her in this update, and im not talking about "proper" fuck scene, you can make bj/hj, there is plenty of options. Take Dean scene for example, she could be more involved here, maybe double bj? or something else. Even in this "imaginary" dnd scene you can create something good

Ozliat

May 26, 2023
stop spreading nonsense, one person said that, not all. Some people are disappointed because there is no straight scene with her in this update, and im not talking about "proper" fuck scene, you can make bj/hj, there is plenty of options. Take Dean scene for example, she could be more involved here, maybe double bj? or something else. Even in this "imaginary" dnd scene you can creat some great scenario
I don't spread anything - this is my opinion and you have the right to disagree also to learn English because you didn't even read what I wrote and you're literally echo-ing what I said lol

P.S. Don't bother replaying - you're ignored already. (I'm not the dev to give too many fk's about people with 2-3-4-5 accounts saying negative non-sense in this thread)

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Yeah, that minigame is just a tad too hard. I ended up just doing the directional arrows and anytime the letter a popped up, no way could I keep up with both the arrows and WASD. Also, don't actually get to see her moves. Hope fooxied makes it a bit easier in the next release and also let her actually strip.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I don't spread anything - this is my opinion and you have the right to disagree also to learn English because you didn't even read what I wrote and you're literally echo-ing what I said lol

P.S. Don't bother replaying - you're ignored already. (I'm not the dev to give too many fk's about people with 2-3-4-5 accounts saying negative non-sense in this thread)
Coming from a person who can't differ replaying from replying :FacePalm:
lol,...you sound like that 88stanford88 guy when he gets annoyed. :ROFLMAO:
In addition you both have in common to write erroneously replaying instead of the correct word replying in your posts.
ozli.png

Last edited:
Reactions: filochard

Ekkolaizer

Jun 18, 2022
As a financial supporter I don't quite see how voicing an opinion like this on a pirate forum is the play. Why not address your issues on Patreon or Discord? Everyone could come here saying they are the highest-tier supporter and ask for things. This is not the place for a financial supporter to ask for sex scenes with the MC imo, especially since everyone and their grandma is asking (in some cases even demanding) for this kinda stuff without paying a cent. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you're lying or anything, but if you pay for the game why not go the official route so foox knows it's criticism coming from someone who is actually paying for his project?

I mean, you are fairly considerate with what you're saying unlike some other folks here, but how can Foox possibly know that you really are a financial supporter in the first place? Because if anything, those are the people he might wanna listen to. If you were a pirate I could totally see why you'd post it here, but as a financial supporter? Maybe that's just me, but if I have issues with the games I support I address them directly at the source, not on a 3rd party website. If I'm a pirate for that project on the other hand, yes, then I'll say my shit here. :LOL:

Truth be told, lots of comments I've seen here today are complete and utter brainrot. This game's been in development for what, 9 months, and people act like Foox is blueballing them. The pace is perfectly fine unless people want a fuckfest VN. I'd be the first to come here and criticize it if this was still the case in a year or two from now (people who know me from other threads know that lol), but as it stands, everything is going decently paced, update frequency is perfectly fine, and the biggest plus is a really nice developer who is communicating not only with his supporters but also with pirates. That's worth alot.
If the issue is to show that I am a supporter, I already demonstrated that in my comments on this forum's pages a few hours before the game's release on Steam. You can go and see it there.

So, why am I expressing my opinions on f95? Because f95 is one of the largest adult game forums in the world. Even the game's developer spends most of their time here. I don't think you realize where you are.

The demands of free supporters, as well as paid subscribers, have played a role in bringing this game to this point. I was once a free subscriber too. Everyone hanging out on this forum has the potential to support the developer one day. You can't disregard these people's comments so cheaply.

If I made this comment under a post on Patreon, only paid subscribers would see my opinion, and I would be ignoring free supporters just like you did.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
I have a large monitor and play mostly with a mouse. With little arrows and WADSs bouncing all over the screen, the stripper game is just way too hard. I understand that many players have the skills and the dexterity to play the stripper game, but many more do not. Turning a mouse game into a keyboard battle game seems a bit silly to me.

View attachment 3774285
yeah I think it should just be the 4 arrows if there gonna flash by that fast, and I forgot my w key is broke on my keyboard so most I could get was a sucky 5
Madison sex scene was best part of the update for me :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tease Me

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Finished! :) Nice game. Can't wait for more. (y) I will keep free-roaming now to find all the stuff and pole dance. :HideThePain:

Only issue I have is when I restarted the game, none of my settings were saved. Skip, music volume, replay scenes, and collectibles specifically.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
If the issue is to show that I am a supporter, I already demonstrated that in my comments on this forum's pages a few hours before the game's release on Steam. You can go and see it there.

So, why am I expressing my opinions on f95? Because f95 is one of the largest adult game forums in the world. Even the game's developer spends most of their time here. I don't think you realize where you are.

The demands of free supporters, as well as paid subscribers, have played a role in bringing this game to this point. I was once a free subscriber too. Everyone hanging out on this forum has the potential to support the developer one day. You can't disregard these people's comments so cheaply.

If I made this comment under a post on Patreon, only paid subscribers would see my opinion, and I would be ignoring free supporters just like you did.
Did you even read my post? All I'm saying is that it would make more sense to address your issues to the developer on the platform that makes them their money if you're able to do so as it's much more likely to be heard. I never disregarded any comment from people here. Go ahead and show me where exactly I did that.

I'm well aware as to where I am. Most devs start their journey on here and most of their income is thanks to the free PR F95 provides, but that's completely missing the point I was making.

It's not about just expressing your opinion, which is totally fine. It's about being heard, hence why I said it would make more sense to address it directly at the source. Not saying you can't express your opinion here or anywhere you wish, just that to me it feels like you're wasting your potential influence as a financial supporter.

The last part in your post is just weird. Are you saying you're addressing your opinion while quoting the developer just so other people can see it? Isn't the whole point of that to get the developer's attention? Why would you care if others see what you don't like? The goal should be to reach the developer, not a bunch of other people to do what...start a riot? lol

In your previous post you said you're a "paid subscriber to the game". Now after checking your posts it's clear you bought the game on Steam. If you bought the game on Steam, you pay once and that's it. That's not a subscription. So why would you even bring up Patreon then? My whole post was made in the assumption that you're a subscriber as that's how you worded it. If you're not, clearly F95 is the only way for you to express your opinion or reach the developer apart from a review on Steam. If that's the case, this discussion is pretty much pointless.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes