Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
can someone tell me why it doesn't start on Mac? I've unzipped the file rar but the game won't start
It must be because the system refuses to launch an app whose origin is unknown (unknown to Apple :)) Right-click on the app and choose "cancel", do it a second time and choose "open", it should launch.

[Edit] I've modified my post, what I first wrote was inaccurate.

Last edited:

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
I agree Minigames should always be optional but you Guys do realize it actually is optional just like the Waitress and to top it off the Dance Minigame doesn't have any impact on the Story whatsoever and is just another way of earning Cash.
If you are nearly broken ingame making additional money with the pole is an advantage. Just think about the cost for the clothes she has to buy for the party with the school secretary. High enough and at the same day wyatt comes and you are dead....

Azarakko

Mar 10, 2024
It must be because the system refuses to launch an app whose origin is unknown (unknown to Apple :)) Right-click on the app and choose "cancel", do it a second time and choose "open", it should launch.

[Edit] I've modified my post, what I first wrote was inaccurate.
for all the other games usually asks to give the consent before starting the game, but this time is different, anyway I will try this way, thank you.

P.S ( sorry eventually for my English but It's not my first language )

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
I haven't played the game for a while and after downloading it I have the following problem: after extracting and running the following screen appears, I deleted my old saves on the old Windows but still, could someone help me? Captura de pantalla (45).png

• Haha
Reactions: makcim334

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Out of curiosity, does the steam version have the bonus content or is that only for patreon? [the one with the code to be specific]

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Out of curiosity, does the steam version have the bonus content or is that only for patreon? [the one with the code to be specific]
Steam version got DLC with bonus content

Reactions: MangoTree

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
really like the fem mc and the quality is outstanding but... when i read old neighbour isn't in this update and still no naughty content with that old freaky teacher (instead of this sleezy director...) i'll have to sit this update out it seems (unfortunately...)

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
DAMN.
I'm in my home by the sea and the internet connection sucks!
4,6 GB are sooooo long to download :cry:

alex2372

Jun 25, 2024
Too bad, I could be wrong, that Riley doesn't want to leave her husband, I thought one of the boys or Waytt stole her from little Mike, now I don't know if it happens, I don't read it in the tag, but it wouldn't be bad, why get her fucked left and right with everyone, it's nice, but then it becomes repetitive, the principal fucks her, the rich guys too, the young Streamer sure, even maybe mister x, I made him open the doors to everyone, therefore, it would be nice if the useless husband be left in the shit.

Apr 4, 2018
Hi all. Is there a tutorial about how to manage a zip file that claims to fit with PC/Mac and... at the end doesn't work with Mac?
Congrats to the author btw, premium game so far (y) (that means I had no issue with previous releases)

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Oh this is a good shit. Weird I haven't discovered it earlier. And sad I already discovered it instead after Completed tag.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes