Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Such a good high quality game but so boring.. not much content yet. The build up is nice but the updates come so slow.
Slow updates? Just how fast do you think it is humanly possible to come out with updates? I think everyone, at some point in their lives, should try making not a whole game or program but a simple script or a decent render to measure the amount of time needed to accomplish such things. From someone who has been writing code for 40+ years, I've seen some improvements in how fast things can be done, but even so, the amount of time required even using modern tools is still significant.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
The 3.0 version here is somehow deleting/reinitializing the persistent file. Wouldn't be so bad if it did not impact the achievements I had in game. Wonder what's causing that.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
The version provided by f95zone is fully pirated and unofficial
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so nothing I can help you with.
Weird that they did not replace it possibly the steam referer
Putting it on peoples wanted list would help you on steam even if they did not buy it. Its on my wanted list on Steam

Momo321

Jul 20, 2017
Putting it on peoples wanted list would help you on steam even if they did not buy it. Its on my wanted list on Steam
Sons of liberty did post the official version that he had dm'd to him but most people missed that

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Not me to judge, but a little sad that I took an active part in the forum from the very beginning, and even made my game available for free for almost all the time until now.

Hashar

Mar 5, 2023
The 3.0 version here is somehow deleting/reinitializing the persistent file. Wouldn't be so bad if it did not impact the achievements I had in game. Wonder what's causing that.
Mine too. And I try all the options here in the site...for windows

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I think it's because the person who uploaded it included their saves and everything (or atleast that's what it sounded like a couple pages back) instead of the official release, which is messing with your existing data.

Reactions: Fooxied

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Not me to judge, but a little sad that I took an active part in the forum from the very beginning, and even made my game available for free for almost all the time until now.
TBH I completly agree with you

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
If I had not been a complete dum dum and noticed it was on steam earlier, I'd have bought it.
Done so now, so please do keep up the good work :)

Jul 13, 2022
This is a story that I came up with and that I've been creating with my own rhythm since the beginning, some people may not like my pace, but I work on the game 12-16 hours every day and it's a slow burn that I want to keep. I won't create a scene with Riley getting fucked, just because someone want it right now, because then the plot would lose any sense in the other threads.
what about some dream scene that won't affect the plot ?

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I mean you said you wont create a sex scene with Riley just somebody wanted because it affect the plot because its slow burn you do your own rhytm etc.

I am saying maybe you can create some dream scenes with Riley having sex with others, so it would be like no plot affected but we will see Riley sex scenes.
We are actually working on it for the highest patreons. One of those scenes will be added to episode 3.1.

Dec 14, 2021
people in the steam are now holding a lot of discounts on games and there is a discount on this game too, that again there was no search for a hero while there is an opportunity to buy it at a discount and a long addition that when a new version of the game is released, you just downloaded the game updates and have already started playing while others are waiting for the game

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes