Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
We create the bonus scenes for highest patreons, but those will be available for everyone who bought the game.
so if I bought the game when version 3 of the game was released and when the game is released there, these dreams will be available to me in the new version of the game and it will be included in the dlc or will it be added to the game itself?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
so if I bought the game when version 3 of the game was released and when the game is released there, these dreams will be available to me in the new version of the game and it will be included in the dlc or will it be added to the game itself?
He's already answered your question.

"those will be available for everyone who bought the game."

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
If you buy the game, then you will get access to the latest version and every future update of the game.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
My $.02...that minigame bites. I think I'll perform a bit of surgery on the code. :) Also, the game is starting to leave first gear. Sometimes it's been like an AI controlled Porsche...

AI: Sir, shall I switch to second gear?
Me: Yes, please do.

Me: Yes, I said yep.

Me: YES! Do it already....

Well, you get the point.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Me waiting for the new version so I don't gave to update twice :HideThePain: getting grey hair over here.

Reactions: asahibito

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The 3.0 version here is somehow deleting/reinitializing the persistent file. Wouldn't be so bad if it did not impact the achievements I had in game. Wonder what's causing that.
Yes, the one in the OP is wiping everyone's saves and messing up their gallery, and fucking with the audio settings....

I posted the untouched/official versions here.

If folks are having issues with the game, here is the "unaltered version of the game".

Since people's saves are getting wiped with the one that is posted, these are the non-messed with builds.

Win/Linux

Mac

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes