Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I never considered erotic visual novels to be perversions and I never cared what others thought of me. I like playing it. I play it and I don't care what others think.
I mostly agree with you, but I wouldn't want to open the door for people to decide to talk to me about it, whatever their views.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
The fresh new episode 3.1 is now available and within your reach!

Guess who's the best? You are! Since the start of this year, my life has completely turned around, and it's all thanks to you. I'm endlessly grateful for all your support, and I hope that with the next update, I can give back to you, even if just a little!

Have fun and don't forget to share your feedback!

I also invite you to purchase the Steam version if you haven't done so already and leave the review -

If you are curious about the changes that have been made, you can find them all in the link below.

The old code for bonus content is inactive, but you can find the new one here!

3.1intro.png

capt ackerman

Sep 15, 2020
The fresh new episode 3.1 is now available and within your reach!

Guess who's the best? You are! Since the start of this year, my life has completely turned around, and it's all thanks to you. I'm endlessly grateful for all your support, and I hope that with the next update, I can give back to you, even if just a little!

Have fun and don't forget to share your feedback!

I also invite you to purchase the Steam version if you haven't done so already and leave the review -

If you are curious about the changes that have been made, you can find them all in the link below.

The old code for bonus content is inactive, but you can find the new one here!

View attachment 3917517

Ozliat

May 26, 2023
Honestly, Can't get much worse then the last update. That was weak. I expect better updates from games asking up to 1000 a month
Are you supporting at any of the tiers ? If not no body cares what you expect.

I as supporter can tell that each of the updates so far has been good and future looks even better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfje61
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes