linkop

Jul 30, 2021
I was worried that this pretty game would be like "AWAM" but this last update gave me some hope.

Ozliat

May 26, 2023
I was worried that this pretty game would be like "AWAM" but this last update gave me some hope.
Take my advice and never compare any other game to Milk-fiesta games like AWAM,JOHN and so on.

Those games were made with the solo purpose to make money...lots of money for a long period of time and not to please anyone but the people who made them.

I personally see this game being like "Lust Epidemic" which started "slow" just like SoD but exceed everyone's expectation after a certain point of the story has been passed.

EDIT: putting slow in quotes since the game don't feel slow to me but others feel this way so finding middle ground.

Last edited:

linkop

Jul 30, 2021
Take my advice and never compare any other game to Milk-fiesta games like AWAM,JOHN and so on.

Those games were made with the solo purpose to make money...lots of money for a long period of time and not to please anyone but the people who made them.

I personally see this game being like "Lust Epidemic" which started "slow" just like SoD but exceed everyone's expectation after a certain point of the story has been passed.

EDIT: putting slow in quotes since the game don't feel slow to me but others feel this way so finding middle ground.
the game is not slow. it's exactly as it should be. after all, they are spending labour on this work and I can only support it from steam right now. but if they are making special scenes, I can become a member of patreon

Ozliat

May 26, 2023
the game is not slow. it's exactly as it should be. after all, they are spending labour on this work and I can only support it from steam right now. but if they are making special scenes, I can become a member of patreon
Yes I agree about it not being slow and going on it's right pace.

Also any support is welcome and worth it be in on steam,ichy or patreon :)

Reactions: linkop

ZARA-LOVE

Jan 21, 2023
I liked the update, but especially the toilet there is already at the highest level, and I also wanted to dilute the routine in the classroom when they study, that Riley there discreetly caresses herself, and the routine of the old man is still that she is in his bathroom and he installed a camera and watches, and that she will be without panties when cleaning, and how she says that she loves to tease him, and on the occasion of secret missions I wanted a little on one task there she will perform, and it is clear who gave her the site, it is the old man

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
I did a couple of searches here, didn't see a post addressing this, apologies if this is redundant.

I decided to start a new game and ran into a problem.
Be careful buying items from the boutique.
Even though the quest was there in the list, do not buy the bar or party dress unless the scene triggers when you walk in the boutique.
If you buy the dress first, you'll be charged double and have duplicates in the backpack.

Also, it'd be nice if the "collectibles" in the store that you've already purchased were greyed out or removed...
Not a huge deal, just annoying...lol

Reactions: Parkernfc

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I did a couple of searches here, didn't see a post addressing this, apologies if this is redundant.

I decided to start a new game and ran into a problem.
Be careful buying items from the boutique.
Even though the quest was there in the list, do not buy the bar or party dress unless the scene triggers when you walk in the boutique.
If you buy the dress first, you'll be charged double and have duplicates in the backpack.

Also, it'd be nice if the "collectibles" in the store that you've already purchased were greyed out or removed...
Not a huge deal, just annoying...lol
Oh, probably something went wrong with current build, we will investigate it. Thank you!

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes