siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Hey man I began playing the game, I arrived at the scene with the dean where he begin feeling her up. AT 1st I didn't want to g through with this storyline since it wouldn't be lesbian only lol. However, it seems like each storyline is important bc we unlock the mall or whatever after doing it.
I see that there are no choices to refuse, or even "inner choices" like -feel disgusted/angry -feel aroused/liking it. A bit sad bc those are the choices that immerse you in the character and make you feel like you have some control over it.
We can just watch as that b1tch in heat gets excited over being blackmailed lol. Is that what you meant when you said "get forced into some situations". I hust hope we won't be forced to have sex with him maaaaaan.

I rly don't want to believe she got in there if there were security cameras. Man straight A students are dumber than you'd think. Bc rly, if there are no cameras he can't accuse her of anything, no proof, just witnesses I don't think it's enough. Plus yk what they say not guilty 'till proven otherwise lol.
Hell if he do expell her which I don't think he'd do if he has no real proof. She can just threaten him by filling a complaint and same for that black dude if he gets fired for no real reason, I'm sure he could get more money that way. I'd still consult smn b4 doing that though, I mean now with the internet I'm sure it's easier to consult an attorney or even have one for "free".

Anyway, getting back to it, just needed to unwind a bit lol

THX
Point was she was trapped, there was the Dean and she was caught like a deer in headlight. Being scared will make you stupid and complacent very quickly.
I think the only thing I didn't like about the scene was, You lie and then get called out and suddenly have to confess everything. Not even in a million years, there should have been and option for her to lie and then when called out tell them they can believe what they want but that's the truth and walk away. She would be smart enough to know they had nothing on her. I would actually like to see that option so she could skip the blackmail all together.

Yes, some things are forced to push the storyline. You kind of have to do this to tell your story, the key is you have control over most of the sexual situations, you can kill any story like you want for the most part. Will the Dean get his hands on you, yes he does (he puts his hands on you in various ways) but when that happens you have an option to end the blackmail.

This VN will never be straight lesbian, there will be males involved, at least at first. Later you can push it that way if you want, but remember Riley is married, so there will always be one male. Oh and Wyatt if you use favors...

You can quickly drop the blackmail route, I should point out, as I was wrong, there are a few sex scenes she can't get out of. One is when she is forced by the dean to masturbate, you can't avoid that (but you have choices to the degree you want to do so, from hidden to just take the panties off and show everything).

For the most part you have complete control of Riley, you don't have to work at the bar, dance, or even go to school. But, key quest points will force you to do some of that to move the storyline.

Hexxy

Dec 1, 2018
could someone explain what 'two levels' to the bathroom scene were added at the school?
I mean she can touch the dick in the bathroom gloryhole, but I am unsure what two additional scenes there were, or how to access them...

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I think the only thing I didn't like about the scene was, You lie and then get called out and suddenly have to confess everything. Not even in a million years, there should have been and option for her to lie and then when called out tell them they can believe what they want but that's the truth and walk away. She would be smart enough to know they had nothing on her. I would actually like to see that option so she could skip the blackmail all together.
Maaaaaann yk as I was submitting the com I was thinking I'm sure I forgot to write abt smt lol. thank you for pointing it out lol. That choice was useless as hell lol.

This VN will never be straight lesbian, there will be males involved, at least at first. Later you can push it that way if you want, but remember Riley is married, so there will always be one male. Oh and Wyatt if you use favors...
Yeah I got that but yk since some games follow that trope and don't necesarily involve having s$x with the husband by being "too tired" or sh$t like that, I thought maybe this one too lol.
Anyway, I think I'll go through with it if it's rly just some touching and exhibitionism.

I kinda spoiled myself a bit using the gallery bc I wanted to know if there were any lesbian scenes (didn't see much though). For now it seems like only 2 female character will have fun with the FMC, I'm quite sure for Ivy but not so sure abt Madeline.
It seems like Madeline's path involves men all the time. Is it possible to only have fun with Madeline (or whatever her name is) and avoid the guys? or atleast not doing anything with them?

Also, I want to thank you man I rly appreciate taking your time to answer me, sry if I'm being annoying lol.

THX

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Maaaaaann yk as I was submitting the com I was thinking I'm sure I forgot to write abt smt lol. thank you for pointing it out lol. That choice was useless as hell lol.

Yeah I got that but yk since some games follow that trope and don't necesarily involve having s$x with the husband by being "too tired" or sh$t like that, I thought maybe this one too lol.
Anyway, I think I'll go through with it if it's rly just some touching and exhibitionism.

I kinda spoiled myself a bit using the gallery bc I wanted to know if there were any lesbian scenes (didn't see much though). For now it seems like only 2 female character will have fun with the FMC, I'm quite sure for Ivy but not so sure abt Madeline.
It seems like Madeline's path involves men all the time. Is it possible to only have fun with Madeline (or whatever her name is) and avoid the guys? or atleast not doing anything with them?

Also, I want to thank you man I rly appreciate taking your time to answer me, sry if I'm being annoying lol.

THX
Yeah I wish the Dev would fix up the blackmail choice, let us lie and just end the black mail right there. Or lie and change the dialogue so it just about her breaking in and she never fesses up the whole truth. As her cheating was never really brought forward anyway, only the Dean and his assistant knew about it. So, a few fixes to some lines and it would work much better. Maybe lying removes the billboard event as he doesn't have as good a hold on her.
It's a choice that isn't a choice and the only one in the game, unless the Dev has plans to build a Lie path in the future.

Oh, Riley gets fucked by her husband twice, touched by the Dean and other guys, usual HJ and BJ stuff. I would say right now the girl/girl action is very light right now. The VN is in the beginning stages, so the Dev is building the based that will be expanded upon. I doubt this VN will ever be 100% lesbian or even 80%, it will always have heavy male involvement.

And no problem answering thing, a lot of great people her that will help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johan_0000

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
With multiple paths this could be a a good idea for her corrupt side.

My view on the current Riley and Wyatt relationship (something I would like to see keep in the game (Pure/relationship side maybe)):
Wyatt currently views her as caring and compassionate, he has expressed an interest for her to stay that way (and get out) by warning her off. Right now it's like he is the only person who cares about her. Everyone else wants something from her in one form or another (mainly sex). Even her husband has started exploiting her to help bring in customers and the kid wants to exploit her to get more viewers.

Then a relationship/corrupt side as was mentioned in the Quote by CutieLvr.

Idea could be you could be fully pure, pure with a non-sexual relationship, then just a relationship on the side. Then a relationship with small hints of corruption, like maybe occasional favors (like HJ, BJ, light stuff) for Wyatt's friends/business partners, the full on corruption where Wyatt basically uses her however he wants.

So, yeah, could be a nice side path to follow if it is done.

I'm sure there is something else going on with Wyatt, like maybe he is the actual boss, but he has shown he cares.

Of course the way the Dev is building the game I wouldn't be surprised if there will be multiple paths with Wyatt and Riley. Pure, romance, corrupt type thing based on some choices in the future.

These games like seem to always lack support for the MC and everyone is out to get something from them. To me it's a but refreshing to see someone care for once.
I love the way you are thinking and all the various paths. I even like a romance path between Wyatt and Riley. As you pointed out, he seems to really care for her as a person. He won't change who he is, he has more or less said that, but, Riley can live to accept and love him for what he is, a good man to her, a protector. She learns to embrace his criminal side and actually gets off on him being a bad guy. Maybe, she could become his sidekick-in-crime. A real "femme fatale".

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021
19s60.png

Thoughts about episode 3.1 and future plans

Hi everyone! I

It's been a few days since the release of episode 3.1. As usual, I’d love to hear your thoughts—what did you like, and what didn’t quite hit the mark?

Just a quick update:

We’ve been hard at work on update 3.2 for a while now, and as I mentioned earlier, our goal is to release two more updates this year—3.2 and 4.0. I expect 3.2 to drop within the next two months, with 4.0 coming later this year if all goes according to plan. The whole team is on full-work-mode until the end of the year, aiming to take our first break in January after 4.0 is out, to recharge our batteries. So, for the next 4.5 months, we’re pushing ourselves to the limit!

I’m leaving you with some new renders as usual. Plus, look out for the August wallpaper next week!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ryzen199

Jun 22, 2024
Hey, guys , does anyone know why i keep buying two of the same outfits instead of one , because of that im stuck know , where wyat just kills the mc

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Yeah I wish the Dev would fix up the blackmail choice, let us lie and just end the black mail right there. Or lie and change the dialogue so it just about her breaking in and she never fesses up the whole truth. As her cheating was never really brought forward anyway, only the Dean and his assistant knew about it. So, a few fixes to some lines and it would work much better. Maybe lying removes the billboard event as he doesn't have as good a hold on her.
It's a choice that isn't a choice and the only one in the game, unless the Dev has plans to build a Lie path in the future.

Oh, Riley gets fucked by her husband twice, touched by the Dean and other guys, usual HJ and BJ stuff. I would say right now the girl/girl action is very light right now. The VN is in the beginning stages, so the Dev is building the based that will be expanded upon. I doubt this VN will ever be 100% lesbian or even 80%, it will always have heavy male involvement.

Honestly, I don't mind the blackmail things. Bc if the dev wants it to go like that,it's ok, just why putiing useless choices lol?
But the thing that I feel like it is the most frustrating is the fact that we can't control how she feels abt it. Plus the fact that there is no revenge path, atleast I still didn't come across it if there's one.

I like when author take risks by making us go down a risky route, however I don't like it when that route only offers one path, especially if it is the submission one. For exemple if everytime the choice between being aroused or angry and ashamed came, we chose the angry option it'd at some point take us to a sort of revenge path.
Idk maybe we could ask mafia guy some advice abt how to handle blackmailers, I'd still prefer if we were the one taking care of it and not him (you don't get the same satisfaction if smn takes care of your sh1t, I'm not talking abt her butchering him btw lol). Maybe he could dig some dirt on the guy for the right price, or scare the sh1t out of him lol. I still prefer the option having some dirt on him bc that'd make us have a dom position towards him and that'd mean we have one towards Madeline too.
A bit of a pity the dev/s doesn't seem on here, I wonder if he's open to suggestions/advice.

Idk, I just find it so odd to be blackmailed and not look for a solution. It's not like it was a one time thing (if it was I could've understood with the pressure of the moment clouding your mind), it's litteraly been several days lol.
True some of them are, some however'd just write smt like, "if you don't like the game then just don't play it". WTh, if I ask all those questions it's obviously bc I'm interested. Plus very few take their time to explain things correctly so yeah kudos to you man.

THX

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes