Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Hey, guys , does anyone know why i keep buying two of the same outfits instead of one , because of that im stuck know , where wyat just kills the mc
When wyat kill you, you have the option to go back 3 days I think. Just work as a maid and at the bar you should have smt like 250$, surely more if you worked all 3 days. It's enough for him not to kill you and then you can buy whetever outfits you want, even if you buys both it's pretty easy making money in this game.

THX

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Honestly, I don't mind the blackmail things. Bc if the dev wants it to go like that,it's ok, just why putiing useless choices lol?
But the thing that I feel like it is the most frustrating is the fact that we can't control how she feels abt it. Plus the fact that there is no revenge path, atleast I still didn't come across it if there's one.

I like when author take risks by making us go down a risky route, however I don't like it when that route only offers one path, especially if it is the submission one. For exemple if everytime the choice between being aroused or angry and ashamed came, we chose the angry option it'd at some point take us to a sort of revenge path.
Idk maybe we could ask mafia guy some advice abt how to handle blackmailers, I'd still prefer if we were the one taking care of it and not him (you don't get the same satisfaction if smn takes care of your sh1t, I'm not talking abt her butchering him btw lol). Maybe he could dig some dirt on the guy for the right price, or scare the sh1t out of him lol. I still prefer the option having some dirt on him bc that'd make us have a dom position towards him and that'd mean we have one towards Madeline too.
A bit of a pity the dev/s doesn't seem on here, I wonder if he's open to suggestions/advice.

Idk, I just find it so odd to be blackmailed and not look for a solution. It's not like it was a one time thing (if it was I could've understood with the pressure of the moment clouding your mind), it's litteraly been several days lol.

True some of them are, some however'd just write smt like, "if you don't like the game then just don't play it". WTh, if I ask all those questions it's obviously bc I'm interested. Plus very few take their time to explain things correctly so yeah kudos to you man.

THX
The Dev reads here, and if doesn't I think the person who posted this thread is connected to them. So they get the word of how people feel and such. The Dev has stated that they have a vision and they will be following that, I doubt the public could convince them to change anything major.
However, pointing out simple thing like useless choices, and small things that could round the story out; might gain more traction.
I'll say it again, my biggest problem right now is the useless blackmail choice. Allow her to just keep her lie and just continue with the blackmail as per usual, make it about her breaking in when she lies. Then maybe remove the billboard scene or something as they don't have her under control like they want.
She's smart, she's in college and carries straight 'A's, unless you just completely ignore school. She would keep her wits about her and not just blurt everything out, she would know that would get her in much more trouble.

Ryzen199

Jun 22, 2024
When wyat kill you, you have the option to go back 3 days I think. Just work as a maid and at the bar you should have smt like 250$, surely more if you worked all 3 days. It's enough for him not to kill you and then you can buy whetever outfits you want, even if you buys both it's pretty easy making money in this game.

THX
Yeah , i was trying to not buy the outfit and wait it out but i think it was scripted so i couldnt skip time cuz of mike , but then i realised i could just take a nap, then, it worked, anyways m tnx

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Riley spend 350 dollars to go to the private party with madison and gain 300.-50 profit:(
Yup. Dev's math is always off. But then, the whole scene makes little sense.
Madison has this "big job" and it's only two guys waiting for her to spank someone. That's the whole thing (the sex was extra and not planned).
And the original payment was what? 200-250 each? Since 300 is with some extra money in it. There's no way someone like Madison would agree for such a low income night. Any night of stripping would get her a lot more. Sex with two guys? For someone like Madison it should be from $1000 and up.
Even by game logic, it makes little sense: I mean Riley can now make $100+ per light pole dancing in the bar just from tips.
This is a problem with writers but it applies to all mediums, you should write what you know. If you don't know something, you can research it, although it's not the same.

But the renders amazing and the scenes are usually good enough to ignore things like this. Once you accept that a game like this doesn't need logic and you just enjoy.

Last edited:

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I could be wrong...
But I think that's a new one from the update before this most recent and it involves activities on the yacht...
Basically, let Riley go wild... :ROFLMAO:
I didn't see it as incomplete before I went on the yacht. So I think it's something else, no idea what but older than that.

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
I didn't see it as incomplete before I went on the yacht. So I think it's something else, no idea what but older than that.
Then I'm definitely wrong...:ROFLMAO:
Based on the completion order in my current save, Mutual Fun happens before the Dean's house...
So, that could be the bar party, lap dance, maybe...idk...:ROFLMAO:

I started a new, clean game to remember a bunch of stuff I had forgotten, but I hit a road block and cannot advance past buying the bar dress without incurring heavy penalties... :ROFLMAO:

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Finally I'm up to date.
Here's my opinion on the game :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A bit unrelated but that last scene with Madeline completely made me change how I view her.
At 1st, I thought oh, she's just a super big sl$t for dicks and she has the attitude to go with it. Well, she kinda is but not as much as I believed her to be. It's more like she's the biggest opportunist and maybe there's a story as to why.
Ididn't think we'd be able to have a lesbian path with her but it seems I was wrong. She did protect us when they guys tried to overstep during the rp scene. Plus, she seems interested so yeah rly happy abt that.

I also hope we get more out of the dean I rly wasn't satisfied with how it ended, he deserves to suffer more. Especially after he fired our bro.However, I'm being hopeful bc he said smt a cliche villain would say lol "you rly think it will end like this, I will get back at you" (atleast it was similar lol)

I'll be waiting for the future updates,
I wish y'all tha best,

THX

Last edited:

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Fooxied Madison calls Riley a dork for not realizing something about Mat and Pat after the event, not realizing what? didn't get that bit of dialogue. Thanks for any clarification.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes