yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Voyeurism is cool as long as it's not me watching my wife get smashed by another dude. ;)
Is so strange to me watching other people insert themselves into a story. It's like there is no barrier between fantasy and reality with them.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Would be pretty endearing to see Riley getting some action in a back alley with an old homeless man :ROFLMAO:
Always this fascination with the homeless people. I kinda get it though. There have been times where I would have used any hole available to me to get off. Still, this isn't The Nights of Suburra. If there isn't a long quest line of moments where she shows signs of feverish nastiness such a scenario isn't even up for debate.
Weirdly enough, I'm reminded of the one guy filming himself in a pedestrian zone using the steel post of a chain link fence as a plunger. I wonder what steps it took to put this idea in his head and go through with it.

Reactions: Quetzzz

Boobliebop

Jun 14, 2018
Always this fascination with the homeless people. I kinda get it though. There have been times where I would have used any hole available to me to get off. Still, this isn't The Nights of Suburra. If there isn't a long quest line of moments where she shows signs of feverish nastiness such a scenario isn't even up for debate.
Weirdly enough, I'm reminded of the one guy filming himself in a pedestrian zone using the steel post of a chain link fence as a plunger. I wonder what steps it took to put this idea in his head and go through with it.
I think it would actually flow pretty well as part of the iSpy story or movie segment so it wouldn't be too far fetched. The dev has been doing a pretty great job with coming up with these supposedly far fetched ideas and still maintain a strong story line.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
It does, you play as Riley not as Mike, meaning you are the wife not the husband.
I actually don't play as anyone. I'm more of a neutral third party. Just a fly on the wall so to speak. Just curious, do you think you're one of the characters in the game? If so, I know a good therapist. Jk.. enjoy the game. (y)

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
I actually don't play as anyone. I'm more of a neutral third party. Just a fly on the wall so to speak. Just curious, do you think you're one of the characters in the game? If so, I know a good therapist. Jk.. enjoy the game. (y)
This is you right?
Voyeurism is cool as long as it's not me watching my wife get smashed by another dude. ;)
The person who thinks a character in a video game is his wife? and you are telling me I need a therapist? If this game is not for you, then I suggest you try another one; there are hundreds here to choose from. Just don't try to project your male insecurities onto other people.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
This is you right?

The person who thinks a character in a video game is his wife? and you are telling me I need a therapist? If this game is not for you, then I suggest you try another one; there are hundreds here to choose from. Just don't try to project your male insecurities onto other people.
I ain't arguing with you man and I'm not going to get into an insult war. You misunderstood my point bro. Let's just leave it at that and enjoy the game.

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Stories are designed to tell a story. Hence the phrase " story telling ". Although I wouldn't expect the average F95 user to understand that. Considering they also confuse escapism with reality.
Storytelling is also meant to engage readers to connect with characters and experience the character's emotions...
The entire point of POV storytelling is so the reader inserts themselves into the story. Many stories, particularly these AVNs, offer paths, choices, so the reader crafts their own story experience.
Heaven forbid a reader do that then reject those emotions or refuse to accept the "story" as desirable...:ROFLMAO:

It's rather simple minded to think a creative work has such a singular objective as to "tell a story".
If the only point was to tell a story, there would be little purpose for fiction...

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Storytelling is also meant to engage readers to connect with characters and experience the character's emotions...
The entire point of POV storytelling is so the reader inserts themselves into the story. Many stories, particularly these AVNs, offer paths, choices, so the reader crafts their own story experience.
Heaven forbid a reader do that then reject those emotions or refuse to accept the "story" as desirable...:ROFLMAO:

It's rather simple minded to think a creative work has such a singular objective as to "tell a story".
If the only point was to tell a story, there would be little purpose for fiction...
I disagree. I do not think the whole point is to "insert" yourself into the story. I know people do that and good for them. Play how you want. Many, however, do not. They view these games more as a voyeur. They tend to be less vocal because they are not invested in the characters. These are adult VNs. To be crude, they are fap material. There are plenty of VNs that have romance and adult themes without graphic sex. Your argument would make more sense, to me, if you were referring to those type of VNs.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes