Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
The only criticism I have of the game is the husband's passivity. He is practically a conscious “cuckold”. No husband in his right mind would let his wife do the things Riley does. Furthermore, the narrative that has betrayal as one of the main elements of the story needs to convey the notion of danger. There must always be a shadow of danger that is reflected in the presence of the husband (who could discover it at any moment).

This occurs in the relationship between Riley and the director. It was one of the most epic moments in history.

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Two questions for the fans.

1- Who will be the first to literally fuck Rylei?

2 - What do you think of the author introducing sexting between Rylei and her neighbor? Maybe she sends indecent photos at night while her husband sleeps next to her. This way she would receive more money.
1. Ivy, with a strap-on, in the Boutique...:love:

2. Elijah? She won't have to text, he'll see her when she streams it...:ROFLMAO:

I am curious who the mystery challenge person is... :unsure:
I'm thinking maybe, Wesley, Sharon, or fingers crossed...Ivy...:ROFLMAO:

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
The only criticism I have of the game is the husband's passivity. He is practically a conscious “cuckold”. No husband in his right mind would let his wife do the things Riley does. Furthermore, the narrative that has betrayal as one of the main elements of the story needs to convey the notion of danger. There must always be a shadow of danger that is reflected in the presence of the husband (who could discover it at any moment).

This occurs in the relationship between Riley and the director. It was one of the most epic moments in history.
I should introduce you to my husband then, (When a man collects women you find it almost normal but when it's the opposite you don't like it).

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I should introduce you to my husband then, (When a man collects women you find it almost normal but when it's the opposite you don't like it).
Good theme. Probably not at the Riley level, but a irl exposure of the wife can relight the passion.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
How do I unlock Natural Exposure?
by visiting the park in the afternoon several days in a row. then selecting : If he wants to show it to me so badly, I might as well look... when you get the option. i dont remember exactly when you can start triggering the event.

Last edited:
Reactions: still_noname

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Her dreams in the sauna comes true :devilish:
Are these her "dreams that came true"? :LOL::LOL:

You can see the disgust and misery in her eyes as she looks at this monstrosity with bigger breasts than her,
a huge beer belly,an a cock that hasn't been washed in months,
and at the end you see her thinking"I'm finally over this nightmare,now i really have to disinfect myself and take twenty showers..

I certainly have nothing against NTR,but please make it decently credible,
you make a beauty like Riley,and then you make a cliche of "the ugly fat bastard"with her,
What's next,a gang bang with all the homeless people in the neighbourhood..:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Wonderful for some cummy kissing lovers,
but not as i say if you want to make it believable..:cautious::cautious:

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes