ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
#Episode 3.2 - Change Log

Hey everyone!

Is it time for the latest update's change log? Yes, it is! Let me share a little secret about what you can expect in this new update.

You'll be getting 7 new scenes—6 of them will be story-related, while one is an extra scene connected to gym activities and our favorite trainer. There’s also a new achievement tied to that!

As for the main story scenes, Riley might finally have some time to visit Ivy outside of work hours. Meanwhile, Riley will learn more about her new role as Dean assistant (if you chose that path), and Madison will want to thank you for helping with the party (unless you didn’t help her). You’ll also meet with your neighbors, Elijah and Richard, and Riley will try to hide something from Mike. Will you reveal the truth to him this time, or keep it to yourself? The choice is yours!

We’ve also fixed earlier bugs, including the issue with duplicate outfits in the backpack and missing sounds in the animations from update 3.1. There are a bunch of smaller fixes too, but I won’t bore you with all the details.

In the meantime, take care and may Riley be with you!

Download links:

Windows/Linux:

MAC:

The old code for bonus content is inactive, but you can find the new one here! go patreon support the game

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018

Hey everyone!

Is it time for the latest update's change log? Yes, it is! Let me share a little secret about what you can expect in this new update.

You'll be getting 7 new scenes—6 of them will be story-related, while one is an extra scene connected to gym activities and our favorite trainer. There’s also a new achievement tied to that!

As for the main story scenes, Riley might finally have some time to visit Ivy outside of work hours. Meanwhile, Riley will learn more about her new role as Dean assistant (if you chose that path), and Madison will want to thank you for helping with the party (unless you didn’t help her). You’ll also meet with your neighbors, Elijah and Richard, and Riley will try to hide something from Mike. Will you reveal the truth to him this time, or keep it to yourself? The choice is yours!

We’ve also fixed earlier bugs, including the issue with duplicate outfits in the backpack and missing sounds in the animations from update 3.1. There are a bunch of smaller fixes too, but I won’t bore you with all the details.

Download links:

Windows/Linux:

GDDRIVE Mega Pixeldrain

MAC:

GDDRIVE Mega Pixeldrain

The old code for bonus content is inactive, but you can find the new one here! go patreon support the game
Before Steam release, not nice.

Apr 30, 2022

Hey everyone!

Download links:

Windows/Linux:

GDDRIVE Mega Pixeldrain

MAC:

GDDRIVE Mega Pixeldrain

Damn its already gone

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
How to unlock "collectible content"? Do I need to do some specific missions? Some I have and don't ask me how I got them, because I don't know.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes