Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
it will be released in about 5-6 hours? 18:00-19:00 CET according to what was said on steam :)

Oh my God. Thanks. Thank you very much friend. One question, I'm already checking, but it seems that not all collectible images are available on the laptop. How do I find the others?
that i am unsure of. don't remember if we get hints in the gallery or not :)

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Actually Fooxied that's something I've been wondering. Without revealing too much, is the plan to have significant branching paths on that front? Like, one where Riley fools around with Mike's approval, one where she does so exclusively behind his back, one where she outright dumps him, ... ?

Looking forward to the 3.2 update on Steam later today.
I can't answer that question without revealing the plot. You have to wait to find out :lepew:

Reactions: Will619 and MagLev

FIX___

Mar 10, 2023
And if you're looking to grow your audience, you should take inspiration from the developers of Ghost Runner.

In an era of scams like Scam Citizen and get-rich-quick schemes following the principle of the LoveCraftian Milky Way, there's no reason to trust massive projects. Instead, focus on delivering quality.

Acting on the principle - First taste, then eat everything

Reactions: atrebor68

Ozliat

May 26, 2023
Acting on the principle - First taste, then eat everything
Game been out for a year now - I'm 100% sure everyone who was around had a taste of whats up and what's to come.

This game is one of the few games left here that are worth supporting or like Foo said - don't work against it by leaking it too early for example :WeSmart:

That said - I don't comment on the updates until they're shared here but since this one got a bit "in-and-out" I can tell that while it's supposed to be "small update" - it's not small at all and other games don't even get this amount of content on their regular updates (that take 6 month to 1 year to make :KEK:)

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes