Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Oh my God. Thanks. Thank you very much friend. One question, I'm already checking, but it seems that not all collectible images are available on the laptop. How do I find the others?
i just restarted again, and deleted the persistent file. you get the collectibles by finding animated foxes around the map. the first one being in the park, on the left side, in the tree above the girl and the dog :)

Sharpx23

Aug 15, 2022
will the update upload soon on here?
"f95zone! the pirate site that gets you the game the same day the dev releases the public release!" - their new motto.

same issue with darker and perfect marriage, if we dont get a release 2 weeks before public, then i might as well bookmark the patreon pages and wait for public release and delete f95zone from existence, useless site.

Norrin_Radd

Oct 7, 2024
#Episode 3.2 - Change Log

Hey everyone!

Is it time for the latest update's change log? Yes, it is! Let me share a little secret about what you can expect in this new update.

You'll be getting 7 new scenes—6 of them will be story-related, while one is an extra scene connected to gym activities and our favorite trainer. There’s also a new achievement tied to that!

As for the main story scenes, Riley might finally have some time to visit Ivy outside of work hours. Meanwhile, Riley will learn more about her new role as Dean assistant (if you chose that path), and Madison will want to thank you for helping with the party (unless you didn’t help her). You’ll also meet with your neighbors, Elijah and Richard, and Riley will try to hide something from Mike. Will you reveal the truth to him this time, or keep it to yourself? The choice is yours!

We’ve also fixed earlier bugs, including the issue with duplicate outfits in the backpack and missing sounds in the animations from update 3.1. There are a bunch of smaller fixes too, but I won’t bore you with all the details.

In the meantime, take care and may Riley be with you!

Download links:

Windows/Linux:

GDDRIVE Mega Pixeldrain

MAC:

GDDRIVE Mega Pixeldrain

The old code for bonus content is inactive, but you can find the new one here! go patreon support the game
Can someone upload this again?

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes