Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
"f95zone! the pirate site that gets you the game the same day the dev releases the public release!" - their new motto.

same issue with darker and perfect marriage, if we dont get a release 2 weeks before public, then i might as well bookmark the patreon pages and wait for public release and delete f95zone from existence, useless site.
As far as I know, this game does not offer a public release; at least I don't see a date on the announcement. If there is, please let me know.

pr2_

Dec 6, 2020
is the patreon and steam version the same ? im planning to buy the game but im confused as to where to purchase it

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Still waiting update release in Steam
the steam update is already here. playing it now. try shutting steam down and start it up again. that usually does the trick for me :) (and quit asking, i won't share a steam copy anywhere)

Last edited:

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
I really want to buy but can only afford in a month or 2. Currently unemployed but this is one of my favorite games ever
you don't have any steam friends that can gift it to you. that way you could pay back by giving a game of equal value later, when you can afford it ;)

Reactions: pr2_
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes