Last edited:
Reactions: lemaro

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Because it wasn't shared, you can make your own in about 30 seconds with the Win/Linux version with the SDK, the same way we make compressed versions when there is no Mac, it is also the same way devs do or even play the Win/Linux version directly from the SDK.
Be careful for this games though. Don't enable force recompile. Its one of those :/

Reactions: Blanklied

Blanklied

May 29, 2022
Because it wasn't shared, you can make your own in about 30 seconds with the Win/Linux version with the SDK, the same way we make compressed versions when there is no Mac, it is also the same way devs do or even play the Win/Linux version directly from the SDK.
is there like a guide somewhere? I am new to SDK. i looked around for a while, dont know where to even start. I got a mac. Any help appreciated.
Thanks

Last edited:

HardPlay

Aug 19, 2024
that they quickly leaked this game I thought it would last 1 day and then yours why then 4 for Patriot and then for Steam and it leaked right away why then yours buy it if they glorify it right away the game how does the game come out on Steam how is it not respectful for people who buy it on Steam

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes