Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Yes, it can. Riley has a hidden "corruption" meter...
Depending on some of the reader's choices, certain action choices may not be available if Riley isn't corrupt enough. For example, the school bathroom glory hole scene... it won't progress past a certain point if Riley doesn't have enough "corruption"...
Can that hidden "corruption" meter only be raised during main events? Like I can't grind the waitress or stripper minigames to raise them?

And does that mean you can get locked out of main event choices in the future too, and miss out on scenes?

Feb 9, 2021
after i read some post says JoiPlay can't play well on particulary route so i play in 3.1 ver unofficial android, and so far so good

NB: i already grinding 1k+ and i don't know how to find Wyatt in "Monday Debt" quest

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Can that hidden "corruption" meter only be raised during main events? Like I can't grind the waitress or stripper minigames to raise them?

And does that mean you can get locked out of main event choices in the future too, and miss out on scenes?
I do not know the specifics of that regarding choices in "mini-games".
I wouldn't think "repetitive" type choices in mini-games or recurring "event" would impact, but wouldn't be surprised if certain choices do... I doubt you can "grind" mini-games/events to raise corruption.
I do know some main convo/event choices affect corruption...

To your last question...yes, maybe...
You can get "locked" out of the glory hole scene, as it won't progress past a certain point without enough corruption.
I do know certain choices are not available if you don't have enough corruption... Under the Dean's desk, without enough corruption, Riley doesn't get the blowjob option... So, in that regard, you can absolutely be locked out of and/or miss the full scenes...

Reactions: Xill

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
Idk if the dev still looks here, but getting back to it after a few updates I think it's a bug that you can do "Air of authority" before "Cashin a favor" (you looking for costumes to buy for Madison's party in the first one, but she shows you them in the second one).

Jan 7, 2021
Hey guys the bathroom scene you mentioned is the gloryhole scene from the old updates?

Also, can someone please tell me all the secret scenes that are not shown in the quest log?

meh123456789

May 26, 2024
Developer Notes

Hi!

As usual, it's three days after the update, and I'm waiting for your feedback – now that things have cooled down. Aside from the usual "it was too short" (which I hear every time!), what didn't you like? Did the game overall meet your expectations, or were you hoping for something else?

I also wanted to mention that we've been working on Update 4.0 for a while now, and it’s still on track for release in December. It'll be a bit bigger, with lots of branching paths and answers to many questions, so stay tuned!

Soon, I'll also have some updates for you about the second project we've been developing alongside this one. I hope you’ll like the changes and additions we’ve made there!

In the meantime, have a great Thursday, and see you this weekend!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update was great. Keep going! Can you clear something up for me though? Is there a rope scene with Ivy and Riley? If there is I can't seem to trigger it... Ivy never texts me her address after saying she will. Is there a lock-out or something? No quest appears for it and there's no location, I've played through from scratch twice on and off Dean's route and nothing triggers...

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Update was great. Keep going! Can you clear something up for me though? Is there a rope scene with Ivy and Riley? If there is I can't seem to trigger it... Ivy never texts me her address after saying she will. Is there a lock-out or something? No quest appears for it and there's no location, I've played through from scratch twice on and off Dean's route and nothing triggers...
Send me the save, please.

Reactions: Big Rooster
Jan 7, 2021
Developer Notes

Hi!

As usual, it's three days after the update, and I'm waiting for your feedback – now that things have cooled down. Aside from the usual "it was too short" (which I hear every time!), what didn't you like? Did the game overall meet your expectations, or were you hoping for something else?

I also wanted to mention that we've been working on Update 4.0 for a while now, and it’s still on track for release in December. It'll be a bit bigger, with lots of branching paths and answers to many questions, so stay tuned!

Soon, I'll also have some updates for you about the second project we've been developing alongside this one. I hope you’ll like the changes and additions we’ve made there!

In the meantime, have a great Thursday, and see you this weekend!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A second game when this one has just starting and doesn't even have any noteworthy content? Big mistake...

But I just want to ask, this game has already been really really successful financially and has given you very great returns, why a second game before finishing it or at least progressing it to a certain point?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes