Thiago1984

May 11, 2022
Developer Notes

Hi!

As usual, it's three days after the update, and I'm waiting for your feedback – now that things have cooled down. Aside from the usual "it was too short" (which I hear every time!), what didn't you like? Did the game overall meet your expectations, or were you hoping for something else?

I also wanted to mention that we've been working on Update 4.0 for a while now, and it’s still on track for release in December. It'll be a bit bigger, with lots of branching paths and answers to many questions, so stay tuned!

Soon, I'll also have some updates for you about the second project we've been developing alongside this one. I hope you’ll like the changes and additions we’ve made there!

In the meantime, have a great Thursday, and see you this weekend!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Developer Notes

Hi!

As usual, it's three days after the update, and I'm waiting for your feedback – now that things have cooled down. Aside from the usual "it was too short" (which I hear every time!), what didn't you like? Did the game overall meet your expectations, or were you hoping for something else?

I also wanted to mention that we've been working on Update 4.0 for a while now, and it’s still on track for release in December. It'll be a bit bigger, with lots of branching paths and answers to many questions, so stay tuned!

Soon, I'll also have some updates for you about the second project we've been developing alongside this one. I hope you’ll like the changes and additions we’ve made there!

In the meantime, have a great Thursday, and see you this weekend!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My feedback...:cry:

Please, help me! I love the game...

Sem_titulo.png

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
guys if one can tell me if im missing something or im fine, changelog says "7 scenes, 6 plot" but i see only 6 total, non plot the one in the park) then, one with ivy on the costume, one working for old guy, one trying lara outfit., one bdsm with ivy and one with the dean on that path. What im missing? txs

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes