Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
1gr16.JPG

Episode 2.1 summary and future plans

A few days have already passed, so it's time to summarize the new episode. How did you like it? Apart from the fact that it was a rather short update, what else didn't you like about it?
From what I've seen, most people had trouble finding the scene with the ending of Dean Scott's blackmail path, so I guess most went along with its continuation - even though so many complained about it.
Lately, we've been working 30 hours a day to fully prepare for the Steam release - it's quite a stressful time, we have a few delays in this matter, and we're also trying to incorporate every translation into the game. I hope we'll make it, and it will be worth it - and for those who haven't added the game to their wishlist yet, feel free to do so because
The last thing I'd like to announce is that Episode 2.2 will be released no later than March 14th - we usually try not to announce this so early because anything can happen, but due to the relatively late release of this update, come what may, Episode 2.2 will be out by March 14th. Have a great day!

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
View attachment 3310359

Episode 2.1 summary and future plans

A few days have already passed, so it's time to summarize the new episode. How did you like it? Apart from the fact that it was a rather short update, what else didn't you like about it?
From what I've seen, most people had trouble finding the scene with the ending of Dean Scott's blackmail path, so I guess most went along with its continuation - even though so many complained about it.
Lately, we've been working 30 hours a day to fully prepare for the Steam release - it's quite a stressful time, we have a few delays in this matter, and we're also trying to incorporate every translation into the game. I hope we'll make it, and it will be worth it - and for those who haven't added the game to their wishlist yet, feel free to do so because
The last thing I'd like to announce is that Episode 2.2 will be released no later than March 14th - we usually try not to announce this so early because anything can happen, but due to the relatively late release of this update, come what may, Episode 2.2 will be out by March 14th. Have a great day!
I like the game.
You have facial expressions down, and that's a big positive in my book, despite the fact that there's not a lot of variety in female bodies. A lot of game devs assume that if you give the main gal a big set of honkers and an ahegao face, they 're done. I'm really glad you didn't go that route.

As you noted, the questlog is pretty circumspect [ie. vague]; I think it's okay to spell out exactly what a player has to do next. Presume that all of the blood that would normally go to the big head to aid in thinking had relocated a bit further south.

Another issue is the same sort of issue that occurs with sandbox/freeroam games. Each location should have several different bits of dialog or events, even if its just cursory. An example is the short-haired blond in the bar. You've already alluded that she was checking out the MC, and maybe that's going to lead to some lovely bathroom naughtiness. I think adding a bit of other stuff is just grand, like inviting Ivy to go our drinking at the bar, or to hang out in the park, leading to more fun in the bathroom, or walking her home [and maybe up for a cup of sex or something]. Maybe midnight frisbee at the uni with Blaze and/or Miguel, or the MC taking a walk down the forest path at least once [all the more reason for her to explore alone at soem point for some debauched behavior, like streaking or a midnight swim, or getting captured and turned into a pet, etc.]. The point is that, in free roam, you cannot leave areas without content.

There is another game out there [who shall remain nameless] wherein the MC slide into sluttiness without any real brakes or reasons to not be a slutty slut. I don't want that to happen here. In this way, the dean is pushing her down the slide a bit, and it's a slide that will end with people expecting even more acts of debasement and debauchery. Now me, I dig that sort of content, but it has to make sense for her slide. The way the game is going, she's not too far from orgies and donkey shows in Tijuana. I see a lot of ways you are reasoning this away, like the touching on of the MC's relationship with her shite family. That's a good thing. The only type of story I like more than a good corruption story is one of redemption and recovery.

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
The way the game is going, she's not too far from orgies and donkey shows in Tijuana.

I don't know where you are getting that from. At worst she has done what so far? Give the Dean a blowjob and a footjob? Play around with a butt plug? Considering Riley's horniness and her boring loser of a husband, I think the corruption could be moving at a much faster pace and we wouldn't be close to her doing live sex shows.

By this point, Wyatt should be demanding a blowjob with every payoff. Her old neighbor should be feeling her up every time she comes over to clean. She should probably be well down the path to doing lewd cam shows with the kid. Since none of that is happening, it all still feels pretty tame.

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Finished the update, great as usual, renders are beautiful, i think i only missing the bj in gloryhole (even tho im going there every day before class lol) and im not sure if there are more scens with Wyatt, i only got the handjob one and next time u have a message saying "i cant do more atm" and he kills u. So atm that all with him?

Reactions: pleaseletme

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
The way the game is going, she's not too far from orgies and donkey shows in Tijuana.

I don't know where you are getting that from. At worst she has done what so far? Give the Dean a blowjob and a footjob? Play around with a butt plug? Considering Riley's horniness and her boring loser of a husband, I think the corruption could be moving at a much faster pace and we wouldn't be close to her doing live sex shows.

By this point, Wyatt should be demanding a blowjob with every payoff. Her old neighbor should be feeling her up every time she comes over to clean. She should probably be well down the path to doing lewd cam shows with the kid. Since none of that is happening, it all still feels pretty tame.
I meant that there isn't a lot on the way of brakes to prevent this slide into debauchery, and the dynamic tension of that resistance makes the eventual gravitational pull of corruption all the more rewarding. Apart from the dopey husband, there isn't really anything keeping that slow slide from looking more like an atmospheric reentry.

Se,, I think Fooxied probably has some of that set up, like Ivy, Miguel, Blaze, Blaze' mum, or - surprisingly enough - professor Wilson [who currently seems a moral enough gent] - so my comments might be less criticism and more fortune-telling.

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
I agree the slow slide into corruption is hot, but I definitely don't feel the game is going too fast. And if it's obstacles you are worried about, I'm sure the dev can come up with some beyond the husband.

However, if Professor Wilson starts getting into the action I might have to quit the game. The guy looks more like an ape than a human.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I meant that there isn't a lot on the way of brakes to prevent this slide into debauchery, and the dynamic tension of that resistance makes the eventual gravitational pull of corruption all the more rewarding. Apart from the dopey husband, there isn't really anything keeping that slow slide from looking more like an atmospheric reentry.

Se,, I think Fooxied probably has some of that set up, like Ivy, Miguel, Blaze, Blaze' mum, or - surprisingly enough - professor Wilson [who currently seems a moral enough gent] - so my comments might be less criticism and more fortune-telling.
I agree the slow slide into corruption is hot, but I definitely don't feel the game is going too fast. And if it's obstacles you are worried about, I'm sure the dev can come up with some beyond the husband.

However, if Professor Wilson starts getting into the action I might have to quit the game. The guy looks more like an ape than a human.
People always say they want choices in there VN, but do they?

Rocket ship to debauchery or slow slide, so far is UP TO YOU, the last update there was a choice to allow her to slide deeper into debauchery or put a stop to it altogether. She (AKA You) could have taken the voice recorder and completely skipped over the dinner scene and any content with the Dean.

She (AKA You) decided exactly how much she would and wouldn't do. Whoever said " The way the game is going, she's not too far from orgies and donkey shows in Tijuana." That's a YOU problem for making those choices.

We are given the choice so stop crying when you choose to see her slide into debauchery. If you want to fight it, every step of the way. She could have walked out of the deans office multiple times, she could have skipped dinner altogether. She could have recorded the dean and (at least temporarily) gotten out of the blackmail altogether.

So for fuk sakes stop whining about Donkey shows in Tijuana, when the ultimate choice on the direction "Riley" takes in your world is completely up to YOU!

Last edited:

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
How the hell do I give Wyatt the 200? I made the mistake of saving the last time 2 hours ago.
And because nothing happened on Sunday night I thought it would be Monday night but nothing happened there either? Do I have to go somewhere or what?

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
How the hell do I give Wyatt the 200? I made the mistake of saving the last time 2 hours ago.
And because nothing happened on Sunday night I thought it would be Monday night but nothing happened there either? Do I have to go somewhere or what?
Wyatt should show up every Sunday night to collect. It's rather strange if he didn't. Maybe keep playing and see if he shows up the next Sunday. It's not like you are missing anything since not much ever happens with him anyway (except some fondling).

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
As far as I can remember, the sauna event happened on a random visit, with 2 guys joining Riley so she could subtly check out their dicks. Never happened again, no matter how many times I visited the sauna. I can't remember a wet top event with Richard and it doesn't appear in my replays. I remember Riley finding the skimpy maid outfit in the box in his bedroom (after he asked her to clean it) and changing into that after her clothes were sweaty, but that's it. That was a departure from the normal cleaning routine, as she'd never cleaned his bedroom before. Don't think either of these were quests?
I guess what he's referring to are the "easteregg" scenes. There are some new renders once Riley gets to clean in her new maid costume. Just gotta clean a couple times to see them all. As for the Sauna, the scene in question may be happening during certain days of the week, but don't quote me on that. Just like the cleaning job, I believe you gotta go to the gym a couple times and eventually the two dudes will join Riley in the Sauna, but here it's only the scene you've described as far as I'm aware.

Cheers!

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
People always say they want choices in there VN, but do they?

Rocket ship to debauchery or slow slide, so far is UP TO YOU, the last update there was a choice to allow her to slide deeper into debauchery or put a stop to it altogether. She (AKA You) could have taken the voice recorder and completely skipped over the dinner scene and any content with the Dean.

She (AKA You) decided exactly how much she would and wouldn't do. Whoever said " The way the game is going, she's not too far from orgies and donkey shows in Tijuana." That's a YOU problem for making those choices.

We are given the choice so stop crying when you choose to see her slide into debauchery. If you want to fight it, every step of the way. She could have walked out of the deans office multiple times, she could have skipped dinner altogether. She could have recorded the dean and (at least temporarily) gotten out of the blackmail altogether.

So for fuk sakes stop whining about Donkey shows in Tijuana, when the ultimate choice on the direction "Riley" takes in your world is completely up to YOU!
First of all, maybe calm the fuck down there, chuckles. Apart from missing the entire point of my post, you were acting like I had kicked your puppy or something. The former is ignorance, the latter just stupidity.

Not that I have to defend my post at all, but I played both the good wife and the slutty girl paths. Every single one of my points - every single one - were applicable to both paths. I want you to take a moment away from thinking whatever lunkheaded thing you were going to post next and let that soak in. Maybe, instead of focusing on the 'donkey shows in Tijuana' comment, you should have focused on the larger part of the post.

Yes, the player can determine how much content they want to see in a game about humiliation; its about choices after all. I choose to play all of the content and paths. I was saying that having more ways for the MC to explore their sexuality without becoming a largely non-con victim of a predatory school administrator or whatever. I noted that I thought the key to that was probably through Blaze' mother, Sophia [the one with an open relationship with her husband]. I thought it obvious that it would be her that the MC chooses to take advice from, resolving her problems with her sexual urges and her husband's apparent cuck behavior, instead of a headlong dive into the meat grinder.

So, I hope the point sank in that time, boyo. You don't have to like my point of view, but there's a right way to do it, and - well - the fucked up way you chose to address it.

I think we're done here.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
First of all, maybe calm the fuck down there, chuckles. Apart from missing the entire point of my post, you were acting like I had kicked your puppy or something. The former is ignorance, the latter just stupidity.

Not that I have to defend my post at all, but I played both the good wife and the slutty girl paths. Every single one of my points - every single one - were applicable to both paths. I want you to take a moment away from thinking whatever lunkheaded thing you were going to post next and let that soak in. Maybe, instead of focusing on the 'donkey shows in Tijuana' comment, you should have focused on the larger part of the post.

Yes, the player can determine how much content they want to see in a game about humiliation; its about choices after all. I choose to play all of the content and paths. I was saying that having more ways for the MC to explore their sexuality without becoming a largely non-con victim of a predatory school administrator or whatever. I noted that I thought the key to that was probably through Blaze' mother, Sophia [the one with an open relationship with her husband]. I thought it obvious that it would be her that the MC chooses to take advice from, resolving her problems with her sexual urges and her husband's apparent cuck behavior, instead of a headlong dive into the meat grinder.

So, I hope the point sank in that time, boyo. You don't have to like my point of view, but there's a right way to do it, and - well - the fucked up way you chose to address it.

I think we're done here.
unnamed.jpg

Calm down? I am calm son. You got caught in the feels because you were quoted? I quoted you and two others addressing one issue, it wasn't directed only to you son. I'll make you some warm milk if it helps you.

The main post I was addressing was "The way the game is going, she's not too far from orgies and donkey shows in Tijuana." that post sparked my response not your BS.

I am addressing you directly now because of your colorful post directly to me. I couldn't give a squirt of piss how you play your game or the choices you make. I do find whiners annoying as fuck, because they can only seem to pick the extreme choices and come here to complain to us and the developer about choices they made.

Now skippy take your warm milk and go the fuck to bed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Tell me what bonus content is and is it possible to continue playing? Or are these just photo pictures? :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes