Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Hey Pi, thanks for the advice. Yep, I was left-clicking on the quest log items, which opened up what the quest was about, but not how to advance the quest to finish [or at least to the end of the update]. I did think that maybe the arrow to the lef tof the quest item might create a drop-down menu, but no such luck.

Look, let's try sorting this out a different way; how do I get the event in the sauna room with the other fellows? Or perhaps how do I get the event with Richard where her top gets wet? Let's start small....

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
Look, let's try sorting this out a different way; how do I get the event in the sauna room with the other fellows? Or perhaps how do I get the event with Richard where her top gets wet? Let's start small....
As far as I can remember, the sauna event happened on a random visit, with 2 guys joining Riley so she could subtly check out their dicks. Never happened again, no matter how many times I visited the sauna. I can't remember a wet top event with Richard and it doesn't appear in my replays. I remember Riley finding the skimpy maid outfit in the box in his bedroom (after he asked her to clean it) and changing into that after her clothes were sweaty, but that's it. That was a departure from the normal cleaning routine, as she'd never cleaned his bedroom before. Don't think either of these were quests?

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Not really the best written game out there, but damn does Riley look hot as all fuck. Will definitely be following this one now, can't wait for her to take a few more steps towards becoming a proper slut.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Not really the best written game out there, but damn does Riley look hot as all fuck. Will definitely be following this one now, can't wait for her to take a few more steps towards becoming a proper slut.
LOL, but can you think if in the next update Riley changes and becomes a prude?

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes