Anna2

Sep 25, 2023
After reading every post here I would like to point out a funny situation. fooxied has been criticized because there are too few choices (dean).
Well...now I have to say that some people are having a lot of trouble replaying two different routes or recognizing what kind of decision the respective course entails ;-)

what if there are even more branches in this game. ;-) dark anu (laura island) has already announced that too many routes make it increasingly difficult to cover everything with content. As for me... I don't like Dean either... and my favorites are the ugly guy in the sauna and Richard. :)

I know I'll have to wait a long time (sauna) for the corresponding content... but I'm already looking forward to it. fooxied will do that.. :)

anonymousguys

Dec 3, 2022
from game folder try to delete the rpyc mentioned in error log (if the problem persist with other rpyc just delete all of them) than launch again in sdk
I've tried but another .rpy is missing or something with no start i don't know wtf it is
this is too much for me to fix I gave up this game but thanks a lot for the help :D

Last edited:

ChuckAway

Mar 6, 2020
I tried to use the console to enable the bonus content like folks were discussing the other day, and now every time i open the game it goes white and doesn't respond and I have to force quit it, anyone else having that problem? is there a file I have to delete to fix it? i even did a fresh download and still no luck.

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
There seem
Here's my unofficial android port of Steps of Debauchery Ep2.2

Download
Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you!
I downloaded your file onto my tablet without any problems, but for some reason the game won’t open. Would you have any idea what the issue could be?

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
There seem

I downloaded your file onto my tablet without any problems, but for some reason the game won’t open. Would you have any idea what the issue could be?
Go to Documents >Cebs > steps.of.debauchery and post the log.txt

Edit: tested on my Lenovo tablet and works flawless

Last edited:

Tijolo

May 15, 2019
I really hope to see this beautiful yummy girl in thigh highboots again!! Like in the begginer of the game.. That was so so hot, hope to see she does sex without remove her highboots

Reactions: moonhowler1972

Aryaprakash

Oct 4, 2023
Thanks to all , basically to Fooxied.
I think this update is slightly disappointing to who curiously waited for 2 months, like me . But one who plays from beginning, will definitely be amused.

Reactions: baklol
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes