Dec 14, 2021
russians Russian language is not here on this site, I decided to buy the game in steam and there is a Russian language there. It's a shame that there are 3 languages on the site, but what I need is not there

Nov 8, 2020
Perhaps you would like to solve a problem with the messages MC receives, Dev. Aside from almost all the old saves not working, starting over v2.2, the messages Riley receives are incomplete. Look at SMS Blaze sends to MC, playing v2.2, then check the same message sent in 2.1. A player, who had not played previously, must be a seer to figure out what the hell Blaze needs.
As well as after "Helping the home team" event: check SMS v. 2.2, then that v.2.1.

Lazarusxgames

Dec 20, 2023
there has be be a cuck path for the husband in the future updates. dude has a stereotypical cuck personality, as we all saw in the stag party scenes. dude almost couldn't contain himself watching riley stripping for everybody, kissing the stripper and giving the dude a lap dance. he probably chose riley as a wife to hotwife her in the future if you ask me! beta male if i ever saw one lol

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

pusyilike

Oct 20, 2019
guys, cracked the code. it is "<removed>/fooxied" which will likely be removed.. err bit[dot]ly/fooxied

and no I'm not saying go to a link it literally is that. had to decode it from well the code XD

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Perhaps you would like to solve a problem with the messages MC receives, Dev. Aside from almost all the old saves not working, starting over v2.2, the messages Riley receives are incomplete. Look at SMS Blaze sends to MC, playing v2.2, then check the same message sent in 2.1. A player, who had not played previously, must be a seer to figure out what the hell Blaze needs.
As well as after "Helping the home team" event: check SMS v. 2.2, then that v.2.1.
Can you provide me save files, please?

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
What has to happen to progress the strange invitation quest? It's the only one still open but I have no idea how to get it moving along.

Edit: never mind, Riley has to work at the bar (on a thursday in my game I guess) and she finds an envelope when returning home.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes