Nov 17, 2020
First step is to enable the console by editing the 00console.rpy file.

(Go to the Game-Directory -> select renpy -> select common -> open 00console.rpy in the editor -> search for "config.console = False" -> replace "False" with "True" -> save the file)

Now you can launch the game, press Shift+O in the Main-Menu and the console should open.
Here you just have to enter "persistent.bonus_content_unlocked = BONUS_KEY" and the bonus content should be unlocked... :)

Hope that helps!
That worked fine, cheers dude

Lazarusxgames

Dec 20, 2023
Yeah but she was already "convinced" by the Dean's previous control. He's been essentially grooming her as his pet and that previous training is starting to impact her decisions and thoughts. Plus she really wanted to thank him for that excellent dinner and a BJ just seemed appropriate at the time. I thought the scene handled things pretty well by showing that the Dean, as her dominant partner, doesn't have to ask for anything.
what are you guys talking about. i'm a missing a part of the game? what dinner and what car scene ? or is there another path in the game i'm not aware of?

Lazarusxgames

Dec 20, 2023
Totally agree with you but if Riley choose not to, then nothing happens. What I mean by other option is that actually. I think a man like Dean would expect something from Riley after that expensive dinner.
what path in the game is this on ? i dont think i have come across these scenes

thefee

Feb 24, 2022
There are two achievement related scenes based on your choice before the event at Dean's house.
Just check the achievements in the game.
OH OK! This makes sense, thanks! I will definitely need to have two saves now.
This game is fucking great. I love how polished the art is.

Lazarusxgames

Dec 20, 2023
There are two achievement related scenes based on your choice before the event at Dean's house.
Just check the achievements in the game.
I don't understand, I'm sorry. You mean the ones to stay on the dean path or recording him and stopping him blackmailing? Those two?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I'm at the part where she takes the neighbors kid out cloths shopping. It's where she wants to choose between three terrible suits, but it's impossible to select one. Is this a bug, or some secret part of the suit that's only clickable?

yanncapp

Aug 3, 2021
Hi, how do you achieve the quest "star student with Mike?" I did the one with the dean, but even after 3 weeks to make an A grade, nothing happens with Mike. What should I do to unlock this ?

Apr 24, 2017
I don't understand, I'm sorry. You mean the ones to stay on the dean path or recording him and stopping him blackmailing? Those two?
Yes depends on that choice but the scenes are triggered with "Star student" achievements.
Just keep attending classes in the morning and study at night and get 5/5 on Friday exam and you will recieve a message from Dean or Mike on Sunday morning.

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
lol I keep going to classes for a week and studying and keep getting expelled from school. Guess it's time to start over.

anonymousguys

Dec 3, 2022
just download renpy SDK, extract, put the whole game folder (not just the folder called "game"!) in SDK folder, launch SDK renpy app, select the SoD folder and launch project!
I've try but It's stil havel the same error do you have any other suggestion for fixing it :C

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes