Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
i must be retarded, ive read through the tread and seen a few fixes for the bonus code, nothing works. downloading the unverisal renpy mode, changing it to true still keeps it at "off". any type of code ive found still doesnt change it away from being turned "off". anyone have any ideas?
Code is:
change dot with .

Reactions: Pundee

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Nice update, i like the neighbor quest line the only think i dont like about this update is that in the mission with the husband we cant say no
It made no sense in my playthrough, I constantly turn him down and ignore him and then for no fuckin reason she just decides to say I feel sorry for my loser husband whose working but there’s only 2 customers here so I’ll just blow him to cheer him up? Nah this asshole deserves to lose his bar to the mafia or how about hiring Madison and Riley to be strippers then you’ll have customers, he’s just such a fuckin loser and even when he’s screwing her she should have told him there a guy fapping and watching us and he’s got a bigger dick then you, I wish he was plowing me right now

The Firefox

Jul 2, 2017
I don't know about others,but to me nothing happens when I press Shift+O at the Main Menu or you can also say the Main Page with Riley and everything else (start,load,options,gallery,exit,the following social media icons and the option for bonus code)! And even if i write "persistent" in the field for bonus code,once again nothing happens!
First step is to enable the console by editing the 00console.rpy file.

(Go to the Game-Directory -> select renpy -> select common -> open 00console.rpy in the editor -> search for "config.console = False" -> replace "False" with "True" -> save the file)

Now you can launch the game, press Shift+O in the Main-Menu and the console should open.
Here you just have to enter "persistent.bonus_content_unlocked = BONUS_KEY" and the bonus content should be unlocked... :)

Hope that helps!

Jan 20, 2022
First step is to enable the console by editing the 00console.rpy file.

(Go to the Game-Directory -> select renpy -> select common -> open 00console.rpy in the editor -> search for "config.console = False" -> replace "False" with "True" -> save the file)

Now you can launch the game, press Shift+O in the Main-Menu and the console should open.
Here you just have to enter "persistent.bonus_content_unlocked = BONUS_KEY" and the bonus content should be unlocked... :)

Hope that helps!
I have a question about this - open 00console.rpy in the editor. I am playing this on a PC. What program should I download to open the 00console.rpy to open it in the editor?

The Firefox

Jul 2, 2017
I have a question about this - open 00console.rpy in the editor. I am playing this on a PC. What program should I download to open the 00console.rpy to open it in the editor?
I'm using the standard windows editor, but any normal text editor should work. (For example, wordpad or even word...)

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes