AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Can't play latest compressed version on Joiplay
No wonder. I still have the "Happy New Year!" banner on the latest JoiPlay version.
It ain't just this game that refuses to open. Had the same happen with Horos, which used to work before the AddOn.

An update before the end of the month would be great, but I doubt it.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Console isn't enabled by default btw, you have to enable console first. Found out it's easy and to do that open \renpy\common\00console.rpy and set config.console = False to config.console = True
Worked for me (sorry dev)

Is that a typo btw?
View attachment 3443430
I tried to do all that stuff above, but, I was flying blind. I had no fucking idea as to what I was doing, lol. If you guys can instruct us how to cheat, why can't somebody just post the code for old slobs like me, who know nothing about computers?

Reactions: 7642g

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
This game is great, anybody have recs like it beyond just searching female protag corruption?
OK, this is a different game in many ways, but my favorite female MC corruption game is Special Request. It's a very hot story of a woman being blackmailed into becoming a total slut with a good amount of content, branching story lines, decent renders & anims and lots of fetishes (particularly humiliation). There is also the Office Wife (renpy remake edition), which has excellent writing, but is a very slow grind.

https://f95zone.to/threads/special-request-official-renpy-edition-v2-0-nemiegs.68472/

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-wife-unofficial-renpy-redux-v0-90-1-michaelcros.165309/

Reactions: wildride69

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
Another update and Riley only gives her pussy to her husband, they should remove the "Cheating" TAG from the page. Apparently she won't cheat on her husband! :unsure:
Well she gave her pussy to her husband with another dude watching and she gave the dean a blowjob in the last update. So I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it's just a matter of time, but Riley is going to earn that "cheating" tag!

armonvargett

Dec 22, 2018
I
I also can't play normal version on renpy anymore ...
It appears to be a missing file?

Code:
Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
  File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
  File "renpy/script.py", line 310, in load_script
  File "renpy/script.py", line 785, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load from archive 0init.rpyc.

Reactions: andresblinky

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Press Shift+O in the "Main menu", then copy and paste the text below; Our friend there made a mistake, it's not "persistente" it's "persistent", without the "e"... Here it worked, it opened all the bonus scenes.

persistent.bonus_content_unlocked = BONUS_KEY
I personally use unren to activate console. You choose number 3 and enjoy:) 1.jpg

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Press Shift+O in the "Main menu", then copy and paste the text below; Our friend there made a mistake, it's not "persistente" it's "persistent", without the "e"... Here it worked, it opened all the bonus scenes.

persistent.bonus_content_unlocked = BONUS_KEY
I don't know about others,but to me nothing happens when I press Shift+O at the Main Menu or you can also say the Main Page with Riley and everything else (start,load,options,gallery,exit,the following social media icons and the option for bonus code)! And even if i write "persistent" in the field for bonus code,once again nothing happens!

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes