Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
Shift + O (that's O not ZERO)

If anyone wants to learn, or know more commands.
Console isn't enabled by default btw, you have to enable console first. Found out it's easy and to do that open \renpy\common\00console.rpy and set config.console = False to config.console = True
Worked for me (sorry dev)

Is that a typo btw?
1710452114624.png

yanncapp

Aug 3, 2021
Hi, i don't understand how to achieve the quest "star sudent (Mike)", i did the one with the dean and after i did 3 weeks on classes with the A grade but nothing happens with Mike.
Somebody knows what to do?

Reactions: Will619
Jan 13, 2021
Is there ANY Situation, where the FMC did NOT get all horny/tingly/turned on?? *lol* There isn t one single thought from the FMC, that doesn t revolve about "gettin busy"! Renders are still great...but...geez...this game needs a (grown up) writer. Urgently. :LOL:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Console isn't enabled by default btw, you have to enable console first. Found out it's easy and to do that open \renpy\common\00console.rpy and set config.console = False to config.console = True
Worked for me (sorry dev)

Is that a typo btw?
View attachment 3443430
I don't play so I was saying that was the command, most games don't have console or dev enabled, but I used UNRENforall

2024-03-14 19_20_06-UnRen.bat - forall(v8.9) (230811).png

Reactions: ljds71

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
Is there ANY Situation, where the FMC did NOT get all horny/tingly/turned on?? *lol* There isn t one single thought from the FMC, that doesn t revolve about "gettin busy"! Renders are still great...but...geez...this game needs a (grown up) writer. Urgently. :LOL:
It's a corruption game involving a student/waitress with a boring husband who is discovering her sexuality. What do you expect the MC to be thinking about? Retirement planning? Interest rate differentials? Nuclear disarmament?

I think the writing is fine in this game. It doesn't have to be deep. It just needs to keep us up-to-date on the MC's mindset and set-up the lewds.

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
The update seemed shorter than normal maybe its becuase i dont have the bonus code:unsure:.But overall it was good. For people who are not able to access new content try loading a save from a decision before end of content message from last episode. I did that and it worked for me.

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes