CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
You shouldn't need to. Loading an old save I had a few new missions. If you completed previous content, go to the bar and see what happens. You should get a new event there with Mike.
At the end of the last version, Riley allowed Wyatt to touch her and he didn't charge her the $200. If you saved at this point, and you were supposed to, when you start the new version, it actually begins where She just gets out of the shower and then meets with Wyatt and that scene begins again and then the new stuff begins right after. There is new stuff and it's quite a bit. I haven't finished yet.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
What I have been experiencing lately is the game will stop and say not responding, sometimes it would continue and sometimes it will shut itself down and I have to reload the game. I don't know if it is just my computer acting weird or if other players are having the same experience. If so, then Fooxied will have to look into it.
I am using a compressed version, maybe, that has something to do with it.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
here is your quest log and guide
And this doesn't always do anything to help. I.E.: now I am roaming around, clicking on literally everything, trying to figure out how to advance when the quest log only says "I'm curious about secret admirer.....blah, blah, blah, useless shit...blah blah blah," and doesn't say anything to lead me to what to actually do or where to go.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
My friend, it is very easy lol. There is a quest log in the corner, use it and you can complete the game no problem
Then please explain what in the quest log description actually tell me what to do or where to go to advance the secret admirer quest, because I see nothing but storyline stuff where she's just thinking back to what happened, and not giving any clues as to what to do next.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Then please explain what in the quest log description actually tell me what to do or where to go to advance the secret admirer quest, because I see nothing but storyline stuff where she's just thinking back to what happened, and not giving any clues as to what to do next.
At the evening,instead going to work once again in the bar,go in the building where are the apartments and you will see a letter on the floor in the corner of Riley's apartment,click on it and the quest will begin! Hope this helps you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: FookU2

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It would have been so cool if Riley would have met up with the voyeur who was in the bar watching them fuck, and Riley sucks him off and gives him her number.
Still would love to see Riley and the short blond "RULES" girl (she's very hot) who sits at the bar, go into the restroom for some hot lesbian action. Fooxied has to start using that perfectly good restroom sooner or later. A lot of action, behind Mike's back can be going on in there.
Would also love to see Wyatt get Riley to work for him, servicing some of his toughest clients and bosses. (intro into drugs and prostitution).
Mike is unaware of this arrangement and when Riley gets home, Mike is there to eat out her pussy and ass full of cum from Wyatt and his cohorts. Mike doesn't know it's cum, he just thinks she changed her douche flavor. (but Riley knows, he's eating the cum out of her pussy and ass, and loves it).
Still needs to have a lot more action in the girl's restroom and the boy's at the college. Riley should start going without her panties, insisted by the Dean.
She should stop wearing panties with her maid outfit, Richard and his grandson would love it and it should be getting shorter, top and bottom. Maybe, change to an outfit a lot more see-though.
Riley needs a sluttier workout outfit for the gym.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes