Smythison

Oct 21, 2017
First step is to enable the console by editing the 00console.rpy file.

(Go to the Game-Directory -> select renpy -> select common -> open 00console.rpy in the editor -> search for "config.console = False" -> replace "False" with "True" -> save the file)

Now you can launch the game, press Shift+O in the Main-Menu and the console should open.
Here you just have to enter "persistent.bonus_content_unlocked = BONUS_KEY" and the bonus content should be unlocked... :)

Hope that helps!
Does Shift+O still work on mac?

Smythison

Oct 21, 2017
doesn't work for me.

Have changed console.config to True in 00console.rpy.

Any ideas?
I think it is because i'm using the ren'py sdk to launch the pc version on mac, as it works on the older mac version i have.

any ideas how to access the the console throu ren'py sdk?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
First step is to enable the console by editing the 00console.rpy file.

(Go to the Game-Directory -> select renpy -> select common -> open 00console.rpy in the editor -> search for "config.console = False" -> replace "False" with "True" -> save the file)

Now you can launch the game, press Shift+O in the Main-Menu and the console should open.
Here you just have to enter "persistent.bonus_content_unlocked = BONUS_KEY" and the bonus content should be unlocked... :)

Hope that helps!
I'm not sure what exactly you mean by "console" - does this include PC/Laptop? Because that's what I'm using and I'm with Windows 10!

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I think it is because i'm using the ren'py sdk to launch the pc version on mac, as it works on the older mac version i have.

any ideas how to access the the console throu ren'py sdk?
The console is automatically activated through the SDK. But you might need to remove the script_version.txt in game folder first. This file isn't needed in the SDK and it can cause problems too.

• Love
Reactions: agadou16

thefee

Feb 24, 2022
"Two scenes related to school grades"
Sorry im retarded, but is there another academic scene other than the car ride?

Apr 24, 2017
I like the way this game handles the corruption theme as Riley seems to be in control of most of the things but eventhough I am not a big fan of Dean path, I don't think it would be only Riley's choice for the scene at the car. In my opinion, the other option would lead Dean to "convince" Riley somehow as Riley is already on a path and needs some "encouragement".

boyohnoza2

Mar 28, 2019
Upon attempting to transfer a game folder from the PC version to the Mac version, I encountered an issue where the game failed to function properly. TT

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
I like the way this game handles the corruption theme as Riley seems to be in control of most of the things but eventhough I am not a big fan of Dean path, I don't think it would be only Riley's choice for the scene at the car. In my opinion, the other option would lead Dean to "convince" Riley somehow as Riley is already on a path and needs some "encouragement".
Yeah but she was already "convinced" by the Dean's previous control. He's been essentially grooming her as his pet and that previous training is starting to impact her decisions and thoughts. Plus she really wanted to thank him for that excellent dinner and a BJ just seemed appropriate at the time. I thought the scene handled things pretty well by showing that the Dean, as her dominant partner, doesn't have to ask for anything.

Apr 24, 2017
Yeah but she was already "convinced" by the Dean's previous control. He's been essentially grooming her as his pet and that previous training is starting to impact her decisions and thoughts. Plus she really wanted to thank him for that excellent dinner and a BJ just seemed appropriate at the time. I thought the scene handled things pretty well by showing that the Dean, as her dominant partner, doesn't have to ask for anything.
Totally agree with you but if Riley choose not to, then nothing happens. What I mean by other option is that actually. I think a man like Dean would expect something from Riley after that expensive dinner.

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes