Momo321

Jul 20, 2017
from game folder try to delete the rpyc mentioned in error log (if the problem persist with other rpyc just delete all of them) than launch again in sdk
Not sure about Mac but maybe try using unren to enable the console then in game press shift + O
You can find unren by searching f95

• Red Heart
Reactions: anonymousguys

kaifin

Sep 26, 2021
bonus content make part of lore/canom or not? if i get free bonus, i can see that in history? or just in bonus?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It would have been so cool if Riley would have met up with the voyeur who was in the bar watching them fuck, and Riley sucks him off and gives him her number.
Still would love to see Riley and the short blond "RULES" girl (she's very hot) who sits at the bar, go into the restroom for some hot lesbian action. Fooxied has to start using that perfectly good restroom sooner or later. A lot of action, behind Mike's back can be going on in there.
Would also love to see Wyatt get Riley to work for him, servicing some of his toughest clients and bosses. (intro into drugs and prostitution).
Mike is unaware of this arrangement and when Riley gets home, Mike is there to eat out her pussy and ass full of cum from Wyatt and his cohorts. Mike doesn't know it's cum, he just thinks she changed her douche flavor. (but Riley knows, he's eating the cum out of her pussy and ass, and loves it).
Still needs to have a lot more action in the girl's restroom and the boy's at the college. Riley should start going without her panties, insisted by the Dean.
She should stop wearing panties with her maid outfit, Richard and his grandson would love it and it should be getting shorter, top and bottom. Maybe, change to an outfit a lot more see-though.
Riley needs a sluttier workout outfit for the gym.
Changed douche flavor? LMAO...I would think just hm thinking she was wet and creamy would be more believable lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
bonus content make part of lore/canom or not? if i get free bonus, i can see that in history? or just in bonus?
The easier explanation is that Bonus content is like Inceton games(in case you know them), sometimes you get "X-ray" vision in certain scenes and other times the girls wear sexier clothing than in the normal scene.

Does it affect the story? Not in the slightest, just special alternate renders.
The normal renders are canon.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Complete remake of the GUI so that it fits for android. That take some time and extra resources that are just not available. As stated by the dev „ maybe in the future“.
Well I must be missing something cause I've been able to play this game on every update since the release up until this point

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
Someone give me the answers to the test, my English is terrible, I can't complete it.
I think answers for each Friday test are given to you at the beginning of the lessons on each day that week. Plus you can also check a book at the library and get all possible questions.

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes