Ozliat

Formerly 'Kitten Manager'
May 26, 2023
This is the best game I’ve ever played. The highly praised layered rendering is stunning, the characters are beautiful, and the costume design (high heels + stockings) is very appealing. The storyline is very well-done. Waiting for updates is always agonizing. Can any players recommend other games of the same high quality? After playing this game, other games just seem to have ugly characters! Thank you very much.
You're damaged for life,like rest of us now - always looking everywhere for Riley ...even in real life :HideThePain: :BootyTime:

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2018

New

Show less
Hi there!
Since my last post, a few things have changed in my life, and I have a better idea of where I stand. The new update is almost ready, with just the animations left to finish. I hope everything goes smoothly so we can complete them within a week. This way, I can wrap up my work tasks and start my unpaid leave.
As of now, the new update is fully ready. It's half the size of update 3.0, but it took us just over a month to complete, so I think that's a great result. What can you expect in this update? I'll share the details in the change log next week.

The news you've all been waiting for - the release date is:
  • August 10th on Patreon, Steam, and Itch
  • August 7th-8th (if nothing changes) for Devoted+ tiers
  • August 17th for Attentive tier

Reminder: This is a small update. If you don't like smaller updates, feel free to skip this one and wait for the next release.

I hope there won't be any delays due to the animations, but we should be able to meet the deadline. After the update, I'll need about three weeks to handle some work-related tasks before fully starting my leave until the end of the year. After that, I hope to have more time for the project and my personal life (I mentioned more about this in my previous post).
That's all for now. Here are a few renders for you. Episode 3.1 is just about a week away!

1722618627130.png
1722618639645.png
1722618654717.png

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
help iv just started playing this game i agreed to pay 200 to the debit he pickes up sunday but has not arrived to get it have i done something wrong?

eebbk

Feb 1, 2022
Try Pineapple Express ( complete ) and all his games. Then A couples duet. last A Life worth living. There are many more also....
just checked out these games, and it seems like none of them have character rendering that compares to Steps of Debauchery. The difference is massive.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Girl looks hot. Im here because of a recommendation from an Fates Wont Separate. Although that game is not top tier, I enjoy the premise. Just finished lurking the thread and so far I see a few red flags.

- Lots of hot renders but they focus on different outfits and not any sex scenes which would imply the dev's compensation for a lack of penetration scenes after a year of development.

- Too many questions about "How do you get this scene" which implies everything I hate about sandbox. Basically confusion and less fapping.

- Talk about Patreon and Pay Wall insinuation. At this stage of the game after playing so many wegs that is never a good sign.

- Story description on OP got me excited and then I see comments about her never having sex with anyone but Mike who I assume is the MC. So no punishment for the debt I assume, yeah No thank you.

- Someone asked for more lesbian which I love lesbian content but thats never done in a way where it doesnt take over the rest of the game. It also allows the dev to milk.

On a good note. I like the dev. They seem very communicative which is always a good thing. Unless someone can please clarify about my red flags, I going to give this a hard pass until its almost completed. Basically the Midnight Paradise treatment which turned out to be a great game much later in development.

Reactions: Levitation
4.30 star(s) 94 Votes