Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
Please pass and never come back.

Making a post based on "some randos said this in this thread" rather than growing a spine and playing the game and base your opinion on your actual play-through says enough.

I can address each of your points based on my experience but I'll pass so take my advice and just pass this game and go play something else - It's simply not for you.
gentlemen, what kind of toxic appeared here in our comments

• Haha
Reactions: PushMyButton

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
people, what does Riley's actions do when she wrote down the dean of the faculty that he molested her and rebuffed him with a branch how different from another where she agreed to be with him

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PushMyButton

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
let's take the game wife and mother, but it doesn't cost so much of your money there's one text and eroticism and that's it, but this game is really inexpensive but a very cool and cool game of course, this game has cons and pros, it has big ones, but the game is cool but not a masterpiece as there are 2 games that are made by one author of the game

QuiteQuiet

May 2, 2023
any way to have without waiting?
It's out for higher tiers as someone said, but they pulled some animations to fix them. Later tiers and the eventual public release will have them. We're beta testers, essentially. But the update is worth the wait.
Just remember that the X.1 and X.2 updates are the smaller ones and the X.0 ones are the bigger updates.

4.30 star(s) 94 Votes